Neo Geo CD NeoGeo CD commercial download now!

Anyone know when that commercial originally aired? Must have been at launch, given the front loader shown.

Kanji said:
Anyone know when that commercial originally aired? Must have been at launch, given the front loader shown.

Thats my guess as well...but I do not know any exact dates.

Dr_Ackula said:
Thats my guess as well...but I do not know any exact dates.

It is kinda cool to see something like that.... btw, why is the guy so much older then the girl? I thought it was her father, until she showed some leg to beat him at the game.

Is that common in Japan?

Kanji said:
It is kinda cool to see something like that.... btw, why is the guy so much older then the girl? I thought it was her father, until she showed some leg to beat him at the game.

Is that common in Japan?

Haha! Yes it is actually alot more common there, and also something you have to realize is that Japanese women do not show age like others do..and many women in Japanese culture try to look as young as possible, this even goes for teenagers..I have no solid idea why to be honest.

Alot of emphasis seems to be put on looking young for girls in Japan though...its not uncommon for many 18-20 year olds to look as if they are 13-15 yr old school girls.

now that is scary...

crap... that would be uncomfortable going out with an 18year old that looked like a 13 yr old :lol

†B†V† :hat

I guess with the men it is the opposite... they want to look mature? :lol