What mangas are you currently reading?

I agree, I really like it so far. Finally after debating on whether or not to get it for about a month, I picked up Kashimashi Vol 1 half an hour ago. There were 2 new .hack mangas there as well, .hack//G.U.+ vol 2 and .hack//XXXX vol 1, that I haven't got yet. I know I will eventually end up getting both, but I lean more towards XXXX until I finish the G.U. games.

Currently reading:

Fruits Basket
Monster
Yotsuba&
Yakitate Japan
Nodame Cantabile

All of which are wonderful!

Mai Valentine said:
A manga I just recently got into is Rosario+Vampire. It's kind of cute. ^_^

i love the series and the manga XD and i agree is cute

Mai Valentine said:
Is there an anime of it?

yes i haven't watched it in a while though i got distracted by evangelion but yes there is an anime of rosario+vampire

Zidart said:
yes i haven't watched it in a while though i got distracted by evangelion but yes there is an anime of rosario+vampire

No way! *goes to check it out*

Finished Kashimashi Volume 1. Today I got a bonus at work AND my raise went into effect AND they cashed out my unused vacation hours from the past year, at the raise's pay rate. I got paid $1300 today. I am going to buy the rest of Kashimashi and the rest I am gonna try to save for San Diego Comic Con. :D

EDIT: Finished Kashimashi vol 1 and vol 2. I want to read the third one.

I just finished the last volume of Kashimashi. OMG. I cried.

If it had been me I would have probably chosen Yasuna-chan, but that's the kind of girl I usually go for.

Let me know what you think about it!
I think, Hazumu was a girl all along, because Yasuna could see him even when he was a boy. By the end of the second book really I started to think of Hazumu as a girl as if she'd always been one.

Joyling said:
Let me know what you think about it!
I think, Hazumu was a girl all along, because Yasuna could see him even when he was a boy. By the end of the second book really I started to think of Hazumu as a girl as if she'd always been one.
Yeah. I totally agree to that. I'm really beginning to like Tomari. :/

Azumanga Daioh. Funniest s*** in the WORLD. We got the entire collection for $25 - it's HUGE. I told Mai if they charge a dollar for every time it makes you laugh, we were seriously undercharged.

Joyling said:
Azumanga Daioh. Funniest s*** in the WORLD. We got the entire collection for $25 - it's HUGE. I told Mai if they charge a dollar for every time it makes you laugh, we were seriously undercharged.

You mean you got the giant ol' omnibus thing?