Game Addict's RSS Feeds for Forums, Game Addicts, Podcast on your PSP

Status
Closed
Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
You all know about the RSS feeds section on your PSP handheld system. Well... you can use the RSS feeds section of your PSP for the following pages of the Game Addict's Site:
1.) Forums
2.) Game Addicts
3.) Podcast - On the Game Addicts Page (Link will come soon)

For those that do not know a lot about RSS feeds, I will fill you in and will update this thread periodically with other RSS feeds from the Game Addicts site you can use for your PSP (or other RSS enabled devices).

You can add our podcast (from the www.egameaddiction.com/gameaddicts page) to your RSS feeds on your PSP and stream them from your PSP (quite easy). I tested this out the other day... IT WORKED EXTREMELY WELL.
** this topic will be updated soon...

†B†V† :hat

Now, how to do it... I don't have my PSP in front of me right this second, but is this RSS thing not very hard to do? Is it self explanitory? Cause I've never done anything with RSS feeds before.

aleeock157 said:
Now, how to do it... I don't have my PSP in front of me right this second, but is this RSS thing not very hard to do? Is it self explanitory? Cause I've never done anything with RSS feeds before.
I ran out of time last night... we were working on moving the podcast over till about 2am.

I am going to write what links (for the Game Addicts and forums) to use to get the appropriate rss feed results. I will also post up the instructions for the podcast RSS feed to receive that directly on your PSP :)

Just a heads up... I am planning on finishing this soon... Sorry it was derailed

Status
Closed