Neo Geo CD Neo-Geo CD game collections

yes, that is a nice collection :)
very cool!

would you like me to add it to the member's collection gallery (when I get it started here shortly)?

†B†V† :hat

Oh my world! I have never played any Neo Geo games before, and today I got my minty Neo CD. It's awesome! I was totally impressed by the sound, the gameplay, the graphics - all of it! And it looks so cool..

I currently have eight games:

Pulstar
Samurai spirits 2 and 3
Metal slug 2
Last resort
Idol mahjong
Viewpoint
Aerofighters 2

They are all really good. I spent some time reading in forums about what games were recommended, and I basically bought the games that you forum dudes liked. Thanks for that!

I will buy many more games for this wonderful system over time. Now I'm just really happy to have found the Neo Geo, and to be able to partake in its goodness.

-drombat-

Yes, they are all original.

I had a few CD-Rs for my old system (PSX), and I found that even though the games were good and all, I didn't really enjoy them. I think I approach originals differently. It's like after the hunt comes the reward. If the hunt was too easy and cheap, the reward is not so sweet.

By the way, this whole thing about how the loadtimes suck is greatly exaggerated. They are not so long, and I actually think they can be for the better. When you play with friends you get to chat in between levels/matches, and you can rest your hands and neck. And you have time to put a prilla under your lip. :)

-drombat-

:lol I cannot agree more! The load times are exaggerated on most games. NOW there are a few games in which the loads are long.. but not too many.

well.. I have to say that you have some nice titles there :) Pulstar and MS2 are awesome games... as well as aero fighers 2, last resort.

†B†V† :hat

Hmmm, nice forum (for 'em hahaha. Ahem, sorry)

Been playing Neo Geo games in one form or another for some 13 years now (yep, I'm old, well 28) and all I have left is my NGCD which for some reason I decided to collect nothing but Japanese games for... Anyway...

In no particular order...

KoF '94
KoF '95
KoF '97
KoF '99
Samurai Spirits 2
Samurai Spirits 3
Samurai Spirits RPG
AoF
AoF 2
AoF 3
World Heroes 2
World Heroes Perfect
Breakers
Baseball Stars Pro
Baseball Stars 2
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
Top Hunter
Ironclad
Sengoku 2
King of the Monsters 2
Sonic Wings 2
Sonic Wings 3
Last Blade
Super Sidekicks 2
Far East of Eden
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury
ASO 2
Raguy
Crossed Swords
Crossed Swords 2
Cyber Lip
Double Dragon
Football Frenzy

No Metal Slug yet... :'(

Oh, and Neo Turf Masters/Big Tournament Golf.

How could I forget that one? That's what comes from not owning a PC (that's right, no PC in my house), and having to post from work...

It's on the gweeen!

heres what I have so far, the neo geo cd so far is one of my top favorite systems :)

jap top loader neo geo cd system
1 neo geo cd pad
1 neo geo cd stick v 2

us released games:

savage reign
sengoku
last resort
cyber lip
windjammers
magical drop 2

jap released games:

twinkle star sprites
top hunter
rayguy
world heroes 2 jet
sonic wings 2
gan gan
ninja commando
ninja combat
voltage fighter gowcaizer
art of fighting 2
fatal fury 3
real bout
real bout 2
baseball stars
king of fighters 94
king of fighters 95
king of fighters 96
king of fighters 97
samurai spirits 1
samurai spirits 2
samurai spirits 3
samurai spirits rpg
metal slug 1
sengoku 2
crossed swords
kabuki klash

I still have alot more games to buy for the cd that id like to play, but this is where im at so far.