Neo Geo CD what cd system should i get

Joined Dec 2004
20 Posts | 0+
I want a neo geo cd system but what one should i get.I thought about getting an aes but the games cost so much money.Please help

personally... I like the top loader.

Some people like the frontloader for their entertainment racks.

Some people want the CDZ because the added memory helps the games loads be faster.

The top loader is the most reliable..... there have been "said" problems with the frontloader and CDZ... but really... I don't think those problems are as bad as what people say. All electronics fail at some point... especially with moving parts.

IF you have more questions, feel free to ask :)

†B†V† :hat

Also, welcome to the boards!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

and if you are looking for Neo CD systems / games... The shop associated with the site has a good selection... just in case you are interested:

https://ssl3.chi.us.securedata.net/egameaddiction.com/merchantmanager

†B†V† :hat

I recommend a top loader for its reliability and price. I also recommend that you either buy a Japanese system or if you get a US one that you have it modded for region switching...otherwise many of your games will be censored ..no blood or bouncies.

I have always wanted a front loader.... just havent found one in the shape I want, at the right price.....

Hopefully someday.

Kanji said:
I have always wanted a front loader.... just havent found one in the shape I want, at the right price.....

Hopefully someday.

I kinda wish mine was a front loader now that my entertainment center is so full heh..

But I want a CDZ next...just so I can see firsthand the difference in the loading times.

Dr_Ackula said:
I kinda wish mine was a front loader now that my entertainment center is so full heh..

But I want a CDZ next...just so I can see firsthand the difference in the loading times.

I had a CDZ, and it was definitely faster then the standard unit. Should have kept it.....