Neo Geo CD Neo-Geo games/consoles

Status
Closed
Joined Jan 2009
113 Posts | 0+
Red Earth
i like the store here and was wondering if there are any plans to get more Neo-geo products in? i was going through some of the old, archived posts and saw that AES and US NGCD systems were available here at one time. i'm sure many games as well, although the current selection is pretty good too.

im sure the market for these items has slowed down and things have become harder to find, but are there any plans to restock US version NGCD games or consoles? how about AES?

thanks

At this time... I am contemplating buying in more items.

I do not have any sources left. All sources I bought from are now closed and my most valuable resource scammed the CRAP out of me.'

If the members here would trade in and/or sell their games, yes.

If you have ideas of where to buy more... or would drop my name for those who want to trade, please do.

BV :hat

Last I knew YOU were the last source that stocked anything relevant for NGCD.

I got my console from Play-Asia, but they dont seem to care much about Neo-Geo in general compared to all their other 'Classic' game categories.

Ever thinking about talking to the guys over at Risingstuff.com ? I know they are their own business, but having ordered from them before, they have the second biggest NGCD selection compared to your site.

I have a Japanese 1X Top Loader with box/english and japanese manuals/all cables. that I would love to trade for a CDZ *winks at the Game Addiction Store from across the room* :lol

I just bought AES yesterday and now Im so poor I just have to eat macaroni couple weeks. The postage prices for AES games are horrible :eek:

CutChemist said:
I have a Japanese 1X Top Loader with box/english and japanese manuals/all cables. that I would love to trade for a CDZ *winks at the Game Addiction Store from across the room* :lol
:lol Sure! Let me add a dozen brikinger in there with the CDZ as well ;)

ISODee said:
I just bought AES yesterday and now Im so poor I just have to eat macaroni couple weeks. The postage prices for AES games are horrible :eek:
no joke man... They are a bit heavy. Just wait till you get to some of the game prices :lol

†B†V† :hat

ISODee said:

LOL. I never even thought about that..

People always mention how expensive AES Games are, but I never thought about the SHIPPING cost driving up the price even more >_<.

So, how much technically (pounds / ounces) does an AES cart weigh?
(is there a range? like newer carts weigh more?)

Could someone give the weights of other things for comparison? (SNES games, Genesis games, Neo CD game, Saturn game, you get the point ;)

Heck, what is the one videogame item (game / system) that comes closest to an AES cart's weight?
I'm guessing the Nintendo Wii ^_^ They even look similar (large, rectangular, black and similarly shaped)

Status
Closed