Neo Geo CD What happened to all the other folks from about a year ago?

:lol no problem :) I got it moved!

well.. Jeepin is still here... dr. ackula is, and a few others, but I am not sure what happened to the rest.

Leepantalone (one of our largest posters) .. is MIA.

I know a lot of people are just too busy anymore.
and I 'd say a lot of other people sold their collections.

The rest have other boards to go to.

BUT.... give this place about 4-5 months and I think we'll be back on top of things.  I Am doing some search engine work that will get us up a lot higher in the searches for Neo CD.  On top of that... once I get the layouts forever thing done... the site map, the new store..etc..... everything will be interconnected in a way that the boards will get more attention.

It will just take some time.  that and... we need to get a lot more new content up.

I also think once we get the game pages up with scans, load times..etc... that things will be turned around as well.  We have 2-3 more reviews to post up :)

plus Z-force has given me some good load times...
and kentamaddox is giving me a moves list.

so, within time, things will be back and members replaced.  We just have to keep the posting up in the meantime.

its great to have you, z-force, go_left, and dr. posting because that is more than we have had in awhile. It was just Dr. and I ever since we merged boards. But the board merging had to happen ... and in our opinions it was the best thing to do.

As I described it before.. last June, Neocd.net was going great. In fact, from the time I took over the site till june... it just kept building and building.

Then after a couple day span of losing hits all of our hits died to about 35 per day (down from 100-150). after that we stopped getting members.... then the other members stopped posting (got too busy or sold out of the Neo cD)... and that was the end basically.

†B†V† :hat

Well, that is great to hear.

I just hope I can get my Neo CD system situation squared away, so I can start building up my collection again.

Did you get my samples? :af

Kanji said:
Well, that is great to hear.

I just hope I can get my Neo CD system situation squared away, so I can start building up my collection again.

Did you get my samples? :af

well... its ok to hear.. that last part really sucked :lol

I got your samples.. and I hope to get through them shortly.  I have to send out a few quotes and get shipments ready for today.

but tonight, I should have a look :) who knows... maybe you could be our official review editor & review / FAQ guy :D

Bluevoodu said:
well... its ok to hear.. that last part really sucked :lol

I got your samples.. and I hope to get through them shortly.  I have to send out a few quotes and get shipments ready for today.

but tonight, I should have a look :)  who knows... maybe you could be our official review editor & review / FAQ guy :D

Would love it! ;)