Neo Geo CD Official Fatal Fury Apreciation Thread

Status
Closed
Probably one of my most beloved video games of all time. There is nothing like the sound of Terry Bogard pounding as he hits the dirt, and the beautiful music in FF Special. FF3 and RBFF have some of the best game play in any Neogeo game, and they absolutely rock on the Neogeo CD. Woot for Real Bout + the Neo CD's video and audio outputs.

which one was the final Fatal Fury game to be released for NGCD? how many FF games are there altogether? i'm a mild fan of FF, a bigger fan of the last one in the series, Mark of the Wolves. i would like to get a good FF title for my neo cd collection.

Grandmaster said:
which one was the final Fatal Fury game to be released for NGCD? how many FF games are there altogether? i'm a mild fan of FF, a bigger fan of the last one in the series, Mark of the Wolves. i would like to get a good FF title for my neo cd collection.

The last Fatal Fury game to be released on the Neo-Geo CD console was Real Bout Fatal Fury 2. There are a total of 8 Fatal Fury games in the main continuity, not counting any crossovers into the KOF series. Out of those 8 titles, 7 were released on Neo-Geo CD.

Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

...and then Garou" Mark of the Wolves, which was never released on Neo-Geo CD.

Status
Closed