Neo Geo CD Last Hope - Lost Hope

Joined Jan 2009
49 Posts | 0+
So it looks like the USPS lost the shipment that contained Last Hope for NGCD.

So pissed. It arrived in NY April 28th, and its now May 5th. I live in VT. Called USPS and they told me to have the shipper file the insurance claim, since it cant be THAT delayed.

So I still hold out some hope they will find it...otherwise, thats one less copy of Last Hope out in the wild, and I wont own a copy!

Son of a bitch! haha

awbacon said:
So it looks like the USPS lost the shipment that contained Last Hope for NGCD.

So pissed. It arrived in NY April 28th, and its now May 5th. I live in VT. Called USPS and they told me to have the shipper file the insurance claim, since it cant be THAT delayed.

So I still hold out some hope they will find it...otherwise, thats one less copy of Last Hope out in the wild, and I wont own a copy!

Son of a ****! haha
I am surprised they would even think about a claim yet. Unless the rule changed, it used to be 30 days MINIMUM.

I went many years without losing a package. I haven't lost any recently, but when it really counted money wise, the USPS lost 10 packages. It was like a second kick to the teeth after the scams.

I feel for you though. Lost merchandise is no fun.

†B†V† :hat

They found the game and it arrived today. Some genius in NY decided VT AND UT look similar, so instead of sending it one state over to Vermont, they sent it to Utah. Finally made its way back across the u.s to get delivered today.

Phew

Now you just have to play the waiting game... and I know its sucks alot.

No it arrived yesterday, been playing it. Awesome game, which I completely suck at. Even on easy playing the 'more than one hit, slower bullet, fast ship' mode, Ive only made it to stage 3

awbacon said:
No it arrived yesterday, been playing it. Awesome game, which I completely suck at. Even on easy playing the 'more than one hit, slower bullet, fast ship' mode, Ive only made it to stage 3
nice! I really want to buy this game! It looks like a very fun game to play. So I'm going to drool over your purchase now :)

:drool

:lol

†B†V† :hat

For me the Last Hope is second best shmup(after Pulstar) for NGCD. and the game isnt so hard actually there are couple hard place. Overall its challenging but not hard.