Neo Geo CD nam 1975 is ngcd - 001

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
I wouldn't have guessed this game would have been NGCD - 001. I didn't know this because I haven't seen a Nam 1975 neo cd for awhile... I just got one in stock.

Now... do the NGCD #'s mean which was made 1st?
or in what order, sort-of?

†B†V† :hat

I don't know, all I know about Nam 1975 is that I wanted to smash it with a sledgehammer when i found out that you can't continue against the nearly impossible final boss :p

Bluevoodu said:
I wouldn't have guessed this game would have been NGCD - 001. I didn't know this because I haven't seen a Nam 1975 neo cd for awhile... I just got one in stock.

Now... do the NGCD #'s mean which was made 1st?
or in what order, sort-of?

Thats interesting..I knew that Nam was NGH-001...so I went and checked all my NGCD games that I also have on AES...and all the numbers coincide with each other.

For instance RBFFS is NGCD-2230 and on AES its NGH-2230.

So it looks like they just put them in the exact same orders as the AES carts. I doubt that they were actually released in that order...but its possible.

Dr_Ackula said:
Thats interesting..I knew that Nam was NGH-001...so I went and checked all my NGCD games that I also have on AES...and all the numbers coincide with each other.

For instance RBFFS is NGCD-2230 and on AES its NGH-2230.

So it looks like they just put them in the exact same orders as the AES carts. I doubt that they were actually released in that order...but its possible.

thats interesting... I never made that connection.

If thats so... I doubt they are in release order then. I am talking with SNK right now to see if I can get the release order. I have to get BH written back with all my questions. Pretty cool that he is going to try to help me on that.