Your favorite Xbox 360 accessory?

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
Out of all the gadgets and accessories made by Microsoft. Which one do you like that feels extremely useful in your every day gaming?

imho it's a tie between the Chatpad and Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit.

Chatpad. But at the same time, it sucks because you can only connect the newer headsets which I cannot stand. They're not nearly as reliable as the originals with the fatter plug.

I've had bad experiences with the play and charge kits. So I stick with Sanyo Eneloop batteries. I've noticed they last much longer than my P&Cs, but then again, probably because they were faulty.

MegaDrive20XX said:
Wired or Wireless Headsets?

I have a wireless headset, but I actually prefer the wired. Mostly because I haven't figured out how to mute myself on my wireless headset. I wear it because I like to hear what people are saying, but I don't usually like to talk, and I don't want to have the mic pick up when I randomly say something to the cat or Joy.

@Creepin. I agree. I miss the older headsets and the newer ones are massed produced now.

@Mai. The biggest problem I had with wireless, I could barely hear anyone.

It's not exactly a 360' Accessory, so-to-speak. But I love my Ethernet, simply because without it, LAN games with my friends would just not happen.