Halo Reach related....

Joined Dec 2005
15K Posts | 0+
Fraser, Michigan
Anyone not have (or maybe had) Halo Reach and wants it? If so, first....what took you so long? :lol And second, why do you want to play it now? Just wondering...

I like Halo: Reach, and do not have it. I cannot afford a 360 since I am paying student loans :(

I have it and I've been wanting to play it again recently so I could take more screenshots! But I kind of want to wait until I get the maps that come with Halo CEA.

I have Reach, but don't like to play by myself. :lol That ends up meaning I don't play it at all because none of my friends really voluntarily play this anymore. I really want to get the new maps though, just haven't decided if I want to wait til I buy Halo CE or to get the pack now.

Well when I get CEA I'll post about it and then maybe we can get an EGA game night going or something. :D

I have Reach... and as awesome of a game as it is... I always seem to get tired of Halo (in general). Not bored... but just tired of playing it. I don't fully understand why though.

if we got an EGA Halo night going... I would problably be down for it.

†B†V† :hat

I just got the CEA maps, too, so if people are up for some Halo Reach matchmaking let me know! ^_^ I like playing Halo but only if I am playing with people who are on my buddy list. Because usually people who have played with me know that I am kind of bad at it. :lol So it doesn't come as a surprise.

Mai Valentine said:
I just got the CEA maps, too, so if people are up for some Halo Reach matchmaking let me know! ^_^ I like playing Halo but only if I am playing with people who are on my buddy list. Because usually people who have played with me know that I am kind of bad at it. :lol So it doesn't come as a surprise.

Oh come on, you're not that bad. You've beat my score on quite a few occasions. :p I'll play whenever you guys want, but you gotta invite me to play. I'm not one to go out and invite my friends to play things.

Mai Valentine said:

I remember one night when me, you, and Rican Fan (I think?) and maybe someone else hopped on and just DOMINATED for a good couple hours. Jeez, was that halo 2? Mighta been. I don't think I've ever been on that kind of winning streak since. And my team slayer ranking got to the highest it had ever been.

Well it was either Halo 2 or Halo 3.

I remember sometimes we played with my friend Jaded Deceit, too. That was definitely Halo 3 though because I didn't know him when Halo 2 was out.

So right now my wifi connection is too terrible to play anything online, otherwise I would probably play and just invite people to start playing. I'm waiting on some cables to hook up my 360 to my PC monitor so that I can hook my 360 up with a wired connection, which should definitely help.

Mai Valentine said:
Well it was either Halo 2 or Halo 3.

I remember sometimes we played with my friend Jaded Deceit, too. That was definitely Halo 3 though because I didn't know him when Halo 2 was out.

So right now my wifi connection is too terrible to play anything online, otherwise I would probably play and just invite people to start playing. I'm waiting on some cables to hook up my 360 to my PC monitor so that I can hook my 360 up with a wired connection, which should definitely help.

It was definitely Jaded. I just forgot the name. Jeez, where do I even know someone named Rican Fan? lol. Yeah, musta been halo 3 then. Yup, that was a good night. :)

I remember me, Mega, Spartan, and I think MasterMario went for an achievement on Halo 3 for beating it on Legendary (the last level) while all on ghosts or something. That night was hilarious.

Strubes said:
I remember me, Mega, Spartan, and I think MasterMario went for an achievement on Halo 3 for beating it on Legendary (the last level) while all on ghosts or something. That night was hilarious.

bahaha, that was sooo funny. especially your grandpa. i think i may even still have that audio! :lol

I'm down for some games on Reach or the Anniversary edition as well if we get something together.

I'm Coop56 on XBL.

Necrobump thread..

I am so glad that I did buy Reach. The storyline is SO MUCH BETTER than Halo 4. The characters are interesting, they actually emote! The array of weapons is so broad... The graphics and sound are so solid in Reach--everything looks so epic. For some reason, I did not get that feeling with Halo 4.

I think Reach was pretty much Bungie's shining achievement and the peak of what Halo games could be.