What is Currently in your Xbox 360?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
^ Topic is relatively clear :D

WHAT is in your system?

Post it up!
BV :hat

Umm.. nothing at the moment, last game I played was the beat-em up side-scroller X-Men arcade game.

Deathmonkey said:
Tekken 6. Haven't played it much, though. I've been pretty busy with the PC games recently.

I've played quite a bit of Tekken 6 with Bluevoodu. That game makes for some good fun. :D

Grindspine said:
I've played quite a bit of Tekken 6 with Bluevoodu. That game makes for some good fun. :D penticton painting www.precision-painting.net house painters

Borderlands is in mah xbox, yo! cant wait for number 2 ;)

I've been on a Gears of War 3 kick again. Mostly playing Horde mode, but I've slipped some versus and campaign in there as well. I kind of want to hit level 100 at least once and re-up, but I'm only at 59 right now I think. Horde mode is good for XP but people always leave and it's hard to do the later waves with even just four people. :-\

got mad at diablo 3 so went to gamestop and asked for an rpg that I'd proably missed. I walked away with Blue Dragon and the last Tales of game. Blue Dragon is in technically in the Xbox, just haven't started on it yet.

I haven't played recently, but I think Bayonetta is still in there. I enjoy it, even though I'm kind of bad at it.