Neo Geo CD Lound Sound on Neo Geo CD Load Up

I have no idea about the lifespan. How much life should we expect from a system that is around 20 years old?

My retro motto is, "play like there is no tomorrow." Because those old systems are hanging by a thread anyway.

That seems a Good Attitude but I spent $270 on it and I want to get my Money's Worth.

I think I got an answer to my Problem:

Picture:

ngcdlaser2.png
That seems a Good Attitude but I spent $270 on it and I want to get my Money's Worth.

Picture:

ngcdlaser2.png

Picture:

ngcdlaser2.png
hi... i cannot see the image... please can i hae the image?? thx more

Wow that is noisy. It would make me nervous. Mine does not make any kind of noise like that. Almost sounds like it might be hitting something. Defiantly not normal. But it would not stop me from playing, if everything loads like normal. It does seem a bit slower on load time(But then again I do not have that game to compare.). I do not know what the problem is with it, I have never taken one apart.
hi.. in any case i sell it last 60 days.. i still one other problem whit front loader neo geo cd.. open and close cd tray when i power on. absurd.. .