Neo Geo CD DO Neo Geo AESand/or MVS Codes Always work on the Neo Geo CDversion of the Game?

Joined Jun 2005
32 Posts | 0+
Hi :)

I'm looking to print out a complete list of Neo Geo CD codes, but everywhere I look I see only web pages devoted to Neo Geo AES or MVS (Arcade) Codes...

So do Neo Geo AES and/or MVS Codes always work on the Neo Geo CD version of a game?

I think that sometimes the Neo CD version might have an EXTRA code or two, but does the Neo CD version ever LACK any of the codes from the AES/MVS version?

Also, anybody have a link to a good page for Neo Geo *CD* Codes?  :D 

1st off welcome to the boards :) Didn't you used to be at the old boards?

actually... I haven't been able to try all the aes codes with the neo cd.

I DO know that some do not work... and there are others for the Neo CD that I have not got to work with the aes versions.

IE the samurai Shodown blood codes..etc.

We are still working on the codes list... but I have since lost all my help for the neo geo cd.net site.

So if you know anyone that can help me with codes..etc... please let me know :)

BV :hat

Bluevoodu -

Yes I was at the old boards under the same name.  :)
(dhowerter)

Heh. Ok, yeah well I realize this place is a bit um thin :D

BUT I do appreciate a site dedicated to the Neo CD, since in a lot of online places, the Neo CD seems to be kinda looked down upon... (compared to the AES/MVS)

I think its a great little (well not so little heh) system.  :woot

Anyhoo, I realize this site's code section is kinda thin  right now.. BUT do you know any other Neo Geo /Neo CD web sites that would have a "code section" for the Neo CD?

Oh and a thought. Ever thought about making neogeocd.net as kind of a "Feature" (ie.. a PART of but a separate entity) of neo-geo.com?

Like One of the "buttons" in the blue section on the left hand side of the Page there (you know where it says: Forums, Reviews, etc.). You could have a "Neo Geo CD" button.

Yes I know you left there, BUT if all the Neo CD stuff stayed in its own section there (including the Neo CD forums), MORE people might wander in and discover how cool this site is WHILE still maintaining neogeocd.net's individuality. ( I asssume neo-geo.com gets a lot more traffic than here)

That way, you keep all the good parts about this site as it is now AND, most likely, get MANY more people in here.

Of course More people in here = more posters = more active forums = more people to help you build up other aspects of the site  :D
Well It's a thought anyway  :)

Oh and any clue about my above Codes question?

no.... this site will never be joined with there.
Its not a bad suggestion, we just have a lot more planned though.

yes, ng.com does get more hits... but honestly, this place does pretty well. The general attitude there (besides a few members) is that the Neo CD is not that good. Look at threads there... you'll see it all the time "stay away from the Neo CD."

I understand people can think that way, but at the same time..... its a good Neo system as well. with the game addict's section here.... and a bunch more things I have planned to be done by the end of the year, this site will be jumping. Its just going to take time.

We do have a couple threads here about neo geocd codes:
http://www.egameaddiction.com/neogeocd/forum/index.php?topic=382.0

That is our old neogeocd.net archived posts.... unfortunately, the boards could not be merged :-\

†B†V† :hat

hello, a very good initiative

so some aes code can be used, some not, and some other other code are not necessary because includ direct in the neo geo cd (often it's personnages codes)

i am interested to do a french version of your work

Bluevoodu - Heh Be patient. OK :D

BTW , for the record, I suggested everything from this site would be SEPARATE from the rest of the neo-geo.com site.. including the FORUMS..neo-geo.com was jsut a way to increase traffic, since youd be on the same basic URL..

I highly doubt people will go to the Neo Geo CD section at neo-geo.com, and go to the neo cd forums just to post negative stuff..

Anyway, was just a suggestion :)

:lol I am patient :)

I see what you are saying... I thought you meant make it a part of n-g.com

yeah... I doubt even having it as a section of n-g.com linked to here would work.... because it would be hard to get the owner to do that, since we are a seperate site :)

hey... suggestions are good.. keep em flowing :D

LOL

Bluevoodu - No I meant you said: "Be patient" about the site.. and I said "OK, I'll be patient" like that :p

I wasn't asking you to be patient :)

You already obviously ARE very patient since this site is still here and you're still working away on it :D

dhowerter said:
LOL

You already obviously ARE very patient since this site is still here and you're still working away on it  :D
:lol

yes... everything comes at the right time :)

If you would like... maybe you could help get topics going again in the neogeocd.net section... if you have time that is :) I am working to get some more people in here again. We'll see if that takes hold.