Neo Geo CD king of fighters load times

Joined Dec 2004
20 Posts | 0+
what king of fighter games have bad load times.are they all good to play on cd or not?

well... I like them all on CD... very nice music.

really.. after 96.. the load times are great.
94 and 95 are not that bad.

99 is bad... but I playit.
In fact, 99 and 97 are my favs :)

BV :hat

98 is the best for load times?

IMO... 97 and 99 are the best games, but 96, 95, and 94 are decent loading times.

After 96... its all downhill (load time wise).

Bv :hat

Are load times really a pain with this system?? Or is it just the only thing that is considered a downside to owning one?? I ask this because my PS1 load times on some games are pretty long, but it's no big deal.

some aren't bad and are really fast, some are bad... but if you play a PSx... they are about that long on the longer games.

Really... people are used to playing the Neo Geo AES/MVS carts that have no loading, so they don't like to wait for the Neo CD loading.

there are only a couple games that are unbearable.... in other people's terms..... but I can stand any game on it... the loading doesn't bother me.

Most of the better / fun games do not have that much loading.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
98 is the best for load times?

IMO... 97 and 99 are the best games, but 96, 95, and 94 are decent loading times.

After 96... its all downhill (load time wise).

Bv :hat

Certainly not the best in terms of load times, but the best in terms of load times linked to gameplay experience. In other words, it is worth the wait.

Which do you think has the best loading screens? 98 is kind of dull in this area... cool loading screens like Sam Sho 3 make the load times bearable.