Neo Geo CD Frog Feast released!

I see it

Congratulation,

we should command to you or to Oldergame ?

very cool... although I don't see how older games is able to do it for the neo cd.

why?  Snk Neo Geo USA Consumer corp doesn't really accept new games.  Whether they will do something or not, I don't know.

but never the less.. nice to see something new for the system :)

I'd love to be publishing other people's neo cd games.... but I hate to say it... I won't due to the talks with Snk NGUSA Corp.

Bv :hat

Bluevoodu said:
Snk Neo Geo USA Consumer corp doesn't really accept new games.  Whether they will do something or not, I don't know.

I'd love to be publishing other people's neo cd games.... but I hate to say it... I won't due to the talks with Snk NGUSA Corp.

It almost sounds like they've set their minds on letting the system die. I think this would help in a legal battle.

Regardless, everything in Frog Feast is 100% legal. I don't have access to any developer docs, and defintely don't have an SDK or development kit.

I have plans for a few more products for the Neo Geo CD. It is probably one of the easier systems to develop for. The Sega CD can be pretty finicky, but the Neo Geo CD seems to run anything thrown at it.

cdoty said:
It almost sounds like they've set their minds on letting the system die. I think this would help in a legal battle.

Regardless, everything in Frog Feast is 100% legal. I don't have access to any developer docs, and defintely don't have an SDK or development kit.

I have plans for a few more products for the Neo Geo CD. It is probably one of the easier systems to develop for. The Sega CD can be pretty finicky, but the Neo Geo CD seems to run anything thrown at it.

Thats definitely cool.   I hope to see more :)

You see... its harder to developer for older systems if the parent company is still living because most tend to oppose it.. and could fight it if they decided to.

The Jaguar, marty, cd-i and many of those other systems will have no problems because.... the parent companies are dead and don't really care.  In fact, I think even the Dreamcast is cool to publish on now.  But for the time being, I have stopped the publishing aspect.

All a bunch of stupid technicalities.. you know?

Bv :hat