Sega Saturn panzer dragoon saga

Joined Oct 2005
1K Posts | 1+
Washington
how many people have actually played this oh so awesome game?also if anyone has a copy for sale PM me :)

Good luck bro, my best friend finally found a US Copy of this for $120....and for that much...that is a blessing

Why a blessing? This game has been sold for nearly $230 to $300 for quite some time now...

yeah... I used to sell this around $100... and people thought that was high. Once I ran out... they started selling @ $200+ :lol :lol my luck, eh?

†B†V† :hat

I am still looking for this game at a decent price......my spirit cannot truly rest until i posses this game

guitarwizard said:
I am still looking for this game at a decent price......my spirit cannot truly rest until i posses this game

Take a number and get in line!! I'd love to have this game, and yet it is beyond my grasp!!

Alright people,this is it.I have the chance to buy PDS today.A friend of mine who is a collector(of games)has two copies,and is willing to sell me one of them...he wants $100 dollars.But he will trade also...I think I will trade a few DS games,and then pay the difference.

Whats up with the different sleeve colors for PDS?I have seen all black,all white,and a mix of both.

BEHOLD!!!

pds1.jpg

pds2.jpg

pds3.jpg

pds4.jpg

guitarwizard said:
Whats up with the different sleeve colors for PDS?I have seen all black,all white,and a mix of both.

Variating cases, since PD Saga was one of the last titles to be released on US Saturn, they really didn't care and wanted to speed up the release since the game was delayed about two times.

Thank you for the info good sir.

By the way...I have yet to play this game.I put it in once to make sure it worked,and was going to play it the next day...but I had a dream that it was destroyed while in the Saturn(ala 360)...I have not messed with it since.Perhaps soon though...