Atari Jaguar Post up your Jaguar game Collection!

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Which Jaguar games do you own?

I am not sure if anyone here even owns a jag :lol
but if you own one.... post up your collection!

†B†V† :hat

I used to own a Jaguar... I had Tempest 2000 and a bunch of other games that weren't even worth mentioning because they all stunk :) Only reason I ever had one is because I got it with 8 games at a second hand store for 50 bucks.

aww... you got rid of it? It is worthy enough to keep it just for tempest and alien vs predator.. (not to forget Iron Soldier either).

I have the following games:
Alien Vs Predator (great FPS game... expect outdated graphics and all... but awesome for 1994... absolutely great)
Checkered Flag
Club Drive
Doom
Flash Back (pretty cool.. IMO it is better than the snes version... or pretty close. But a fun game).
Iron Soldier (really fun)
Raiden (yes, I was very disappointed with this game... as a raiden fan I am. This game was poorly presented.)
Rayman (pretty good game)
Supercross 3D (it has got a total of 2 minutes play :lol )
Syndicate (ditto ^^)
Tempest 2000 (awesome game)
Trevor Mcfur in the Crescent Galaxies (man.... I was sooo disappointed with this game. I got it 2 years ago remembering the ads from 93-94... and the game is aweful)

I am going to pick up a CD unit at some time so I can play some of those games.

Bv :hat

Alien vs Predator
Atari Karts
Brutal Sports Football
Checkered flag
Cybermorph
DOOM
Dragon
Iron Soldier
Missile commande
Protector SE
Raiden
Rayman
Super Burnout
Tempest 2000
Val d'Isère skiing and snowbording
Wolfenstein 3D
DOOM

2 Jaglink 2
2 Jaguars

I'm a big fan of the Jaguar and have the majority of the games for both the base unit and the JagCD console.

You can view my nice Jaguar collection here: http://mysite.verizon.net/res8rb4n/myradvideogamecollection/id3.html

Yes I collect alot of games but I'm a gamer too, always playing something :)

Blue did you get that Trevor McFur from me? Too bad you didn't like it, but you're with the majority. Personally I like the game. I was able to finish it with 1 credit eventually. You have to admit it does have some nice visuals at least, and some extremely original powerups. It wouldn't have taken much to make this a good shooter that appealed to more people. It just needs music, shorter levels, and perhaps ditching the storyline.

Tempest 2000
AVP
Syndicate (Hey, I thought it was a lot of fun)
Wolfenstien 3-D (It has a rocket launcher, PC version didn't)

I'm trying to get my hands on Raiden and Rayman but they seem to skip through the cracks on eBay.

Tempest 2000
Defender 2000
Raiden
Pitfall
Rayman
Cybermorph
Zool 2
Val d' Isere Skiing and Snowboarding
Iron Soldier
Iwar
Dragon
Checkered Flag
Bubsy
Crescent Galaxy

All my game carts, except for Cybermorph, are kept in their original plastic bags and cardboard boxes. :)

I GOT A LOT OF THESE GAMES IN LOTS OFF EBAY

CART
Tempest 2000
Pitfall
Cybermorph
Zool 2
Val d' Isere Skiing and Snowboarding
Iron Soldier
Syndicate
Alien vs Predator
Missile command 3D
Ultra Vortek
Dino Dudes
Ruiner Pinball
White men cant jump
Phase Zero PROTOTYPE
Flipout (i have this game 2 times)
Super Burnout (i have this game 2 times)

CD
Blue Lightning (i have this game 2 times)
Dragon lair
Hover Strike
Myst
Battle Morph
Baldies

I currently have every single game released for the jaguar64 including cd-roms.....Such rarity's include battlsphere, battlesphere gold.....plus all the songbird releases ect...
The jaguar rules total 64bit power.....