Neo Geo CD idol mahjong: final romance 2

Joined Jan 2006
15 Posts | 0+
Sweden
I've been playing this game quite a bit, and I must say it's very good. I guess you'd have to be into the whole mahjong thing, and know how to play riichi mahjong, to really enjoy it. The rules are quickly learned, and then it becomes a wonderful game of tactics. In fact, I would classify it as a strategy board game. Not too many of those on the Neo CD...

It's a really soothing game to play after a few hours of all out action. The interface is nice and intuitive once you learn what the menu items mean. There are a lot of weird and wonderful items to buy if you win, like x-ray specs and magic dora mallets. Using them could be called cheating, but hey, the girls don't seem to mind.

Aah, the girls. They are gorgeous and colorful. They have cute voices and their pictures are very big, more than two screens sometimes.

Does anyone here play this game? I recommend it. It's different and fun and exciting.

drombat

card ????
so the mahjong is a domino game, but the origin of the domino was probably a card version in the middle age