Neo Geo CD Hello to everyone

Joined Sep 2004
51 Posts | 0+
Old habits die hard as they say! I'm back after a very long hiatus. I'm engaged (happily I might add) and I am scrimping and saving for our future.

As some of you may already know, I sold my entire Neo cart system / collection to buy a beautiful engagement ring for woman (hey, love is worth it, and since I no longer played my Neo-Geo, I felt it could be put to better use).

Anyway... I'm back and I am looking to play Neo-Geo games again, but this time it's going to be of the CD persuasion -- no more expensive cartridges for me.

I was browsing Blue's store this evening, and to my dismay, he didn't have any systems in stock (though, he has an impressive selection of Neo CD games in stock).

I want to buy a Neo-Geo CD system! (Cries)

I missed you guys. :(

Whoa welcome back dude and congrats on the engagement. Who know's maybe BV does have some in stock. Sometimes he can't list everything. :)

dang man... wow... I thought you left everything all together. I haven't seen you anywhere.

Congrats on the engagement. I should talk to you via email sometime... got a couple things to discuss.

CD systems... I'm having a hard time getting ahold of systems. All contacts are dried up. I've tried to score more contacts without luck. Many sellers just don't want to sell business 2 business. So yeah... it's been a bit rough with neo CD systems. neo CD games... we're going to have more coming in soon :) some hard to find titles...
AND restocks from titles we couldn't get... luckily a friend is holding them for me. I owe him one.. he's really helping me out.
We're getting Aero Fighters 2 New/Us and Super Sidekicks 3 New/US back in stock!!

Hopefully we have you back for good, eh? :)

Bv :hat