Xbox Live

Status
Closed
I cant wait to get XBL because i want to find out where im ranked in Halo 2 :?
Because none my friends have ever bet me in a game 8)
except once ::)
I could be at the bottom, middle or the top ;D :eek:
So when i get XBL i suggest you recruit me because im an extremly good player 8) :woot

"Strubes is my homieee"

haha thanks Spartan 8) :lol

So far, I'm on a 12 game winning streak switching from team slayer and team snipers regularly. 8) It will end shortly though. Nothing lasts forever in Halo 2 on Xbox live. :lol

_hAlO_ said:
I cant wait to get XBL because i want to find out where I'm ranked in Halo 2 :?
Because none my friends have ever bet me in a game  8)
except once ::)
I could be at the bottom, middle or the top ;D :eek:
So when i get XBL i suggest you recruit me because I'm an extremely good player 8) :woot

you will probably wind up somewhere in the middle, you have to play xbox live alot before you become extremely good

there is alot of tricks you need to master to become one of the best, which I must admit I have not

mastermario said:
yeah, ive had you on my list for a while (iceman288) but every time i see you on your in a game with a bunch of people

well if your ever on and want to play just come on in, they are really great people, we have lots of fun.

sounds great! im starting this cool new clan called Rulers of Kaos. We are gonna have lots of members and practices and squads and its gonna be sooooo cool.

My Halo 2 Game DIED im in tears and don't have enough money to get another one  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ I'm realy P.O.ed :mad:
:help :help :nope :nope :nope :hh
My sister left it out of it's case and when i wen't to get it i noticed it was on the FLOOR ::D ::D out of its cover, laser side down. My Xbox won't even read it as an Xbox game
I am realy angry :mad: :mad: :mad:

try turning it in to a store then like 2 weeks later come in and buy it. you take a loss but its halo2

Halo 2 is really cheap right now. Do you know a place near you that lets you trade in games? I'm saying maybe trade a few you don't play for another copy of H2.

@ strubes a game addicts clan seem awesome! i'll to my clan... You know what guys go [ censored...too many words to comprehend ] a monkey in the banana tree! :lol

I just started a new account, since Recky is permanently gone after I cancelled on original Xbox.

Ykcerok

Status
Closed