Neo Geo CD ANYONE here have a Neo Geo CD AC Adapter available for me to BUY?

Joined Jun 2005
32 Posts | 0+
NOTE TO MODS: I hope this is the right forum for this. ;)

I'm in need of an AC Adapter for the TOPLOADING Neo Geo CD (A USA or Japanese AC Adapter)

and heck, I'd even take a BROKEN toploading neo cd and its AC if the AC works fine  :D  (and you didn't want to sell the AC by itself for some reason )

But in any case I need a working Neo CD toploader AC Adapter (USA or Japanese)

BTW, you can easily check if a AC Adapter you have is the correct one:

It should say "POWCD-J" OR "POWCD-X" on it somewhere  (J = the Japanese, X= USA version)

If you have the AC by itself or a broken neo cd with a working AC you're willing to sell me, etc. as long as it has the AC , PLEASE email me at: [email protected] OR post here or PM me !

Thanks!

hey! It's been awhile. I think I can get one for you.. drop me an email :) That would be a Japanese AC though.

Now... the -X might be USA... but the USA ones were the Europe ACs with converter tips on the end... I think. That is how mine came with my US system.

Bv :hat

sorry man... I had an email problem until midday yesterday (for 36 hours)... I just got more emails as they are still coming through.

I'll get back with you shortly :)

Ok, I appreciate the heads up  :)

Just so you know, I DID email: 

[email protected]

as you suggested on  July 20th  (so you know where to find my email in the virtual pile of ones you're sorting througn now. :D)

BTW, since [email protected] is listed on your profile as your email address, I assume you are affiliated with the egameaddiction store in some way. Do you run it? Just work there? :) I'm just curious.  :p

dhowerter said:
Ok, I appreciate the heads up  :)

Just so you know, I DID email: 

[email protected]

as you suggested on  July 20th  (so you know where to find my email in the virtual pile of ones you're sorting througn now. :D)

BTW, since [email protected] is listed on your profile as your email address, I assume you are affiliated with the egameaddiction store in some way. Do you run it? Just work there? :) I'm just curious.  :p

I own and run the business and site :)

†B†V† :hat

dhowerter said:
I sent my email again  :D   Please reply soon! 8)
Thanks!
I have your email... and I've had emails out since I saw your post :)

I'll keep you informed via email on this.