I hate...

Grindspine said:
I hate it when you put new earplugs in for the first time and they hurt since the ear canal is all tight...

I always wear the kind that coer the entire ears, cuz I hate having stuff in my ears.

What couldn't I read? Wasn't he talking about ear plugs? I work part time in lawn care and I wear ear protection that covers my entire ears...not ear plugs.... because I hate having stuff in my ears. Am I missing something here?

mrs_enigma said:
What couldn't I read? Wasn't he talking about ear plugs? I work part time in lawn care and I wear ear protection that covers my entire ears...not ear plugs.... because I hate having stuff in my ears. Am I missing something here?

I was talking about mariorulezman. Sry. I guess the fact that I quoted him and then put ^ made it seem like I was talking about you.

I hate getting briars stuck to my clothes that hurt my fingers when I tryt to remove them.

i hate the public telivision. I mean seriously, all it is is that weird painter, and auctions!

i hate people who get offended easily.

i also hate little kids...why can't they just shut up & stop whining?!

HEY I WAS IN THE BEGINNING OF THAT FIGHT YOU UNGRATFUL OAF SO STHU!!

I hate it when people let those hampsters leak from the personal messages into the post it thread(looking at Hell Scythe here :mad: )