Neo Geo CD check what www.neogeocd.net is listed under!

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
(originally posted on our old forums)

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6089278/p-29.html

Check it out :)

WE are the last one... but WE are listed :lol

what do you all think?

†B†V† :hat

Thats actually very cool you know. Gamespot is a huge site many people visit. That should at least in theory generate you some traffic ya know.

Dr_Ackula said:
Thats actually very cool you know. Gamespot is a huge site many people visit. That should at least in theory generate you some traffic ya know.

it should :lol

but who knows with the *cursed* neo cd :lol

people treat it as a bad omen or something. I cannot believe we actually made it! That gives me hope for the future of the site, you know? We are listed with some pretty big sites there.

bv :hat

I think Neo-Geo is the only system (CD, MVS, and AES) where quite a few of the games go up in value (at least maintain its value). You can't say that about many other older systems.

The only other one I Can think of would be the Saturn, I have a lot of Saturn games I could easily put on Ebay for $75 or more (not that I would, since they're such good games :) )

it is pretty cool :) too bad we don't get more members from the link though :lol

Bv :hat

Bluevoodu said:
it is pretty cool :) too bad we don't get more members from the link though :lol

Can you actually see how many hits you get from that link?

PS: My first post at neogeocd.net WooHoo! :woot

yeah... surprisingly, its not that many :)

welcome the neogeocd.net :lol

I'm bumping this topic up... so others can check this out :)

†B†V† :hat

i think it's pretty cool that there is some recognition here. snk and neo geo are pillars of video game history.