Neo Geo Pocket Who here Owns a NGPC system?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
If so, what games do you have and what games do you enjoy the most?

post it up :)

†B†V† :hat

I don't own one yet. I want to get one, though, especially for the Metal Slug games.

There's a local game store that has them for like $60 and it comes with 6 games. I've been eyeing it for a while.

Well everywhere I've seen it, you get the Neo Geo Pocket Color for $60 and it comes with Metal Slug 1 (along with 5 other games) for free. On the Game Addict store it's $60. I was thinking about buying it locally but I might just get it from BV instead. It's the same price and it would be helping him out instead of some random store. :D

But BV, I have a question: You have two listings for the NGPC with the only difference being the colors offered. If I wanted a blue one, is that any different from the clear one (that's currently sold out)? Also, can you play Japanese NGPC games on a U.S. NGPC?

Mai Valentine said:
Well everywhere I've seen it, you get the Neo Geo Pocket Color for $60 and it comes with Metal Slug 1 (along with 5 other games) for free. On the Game Addict store it's $60.  I was thinking about buying it locally but I might just get it from BV instead. It's the same price and it would be helping him out instead of some random store.  :D

But BV, I have a question: You have two listings for the NGPC with the only difference being the colors offered. If I wanted a blue one, is that any different from the clear one (that's currently sold out)? Also, can you play Japanese NGPC games on a U.S. NGPC?

Thanks for the support :D you will not be disappointed. You also get the retail box... as opposed to the blister packs.

Might I ask, when did these other stores come down in price? DANG... EB and those stores had them for $80.
I used to beat the prices bad :)

now to your questions:
the differences between the 2 listings are just the system colors. The stoneblue, ocean blue, etc... come in a retail box. The platinum and silver blue come in a white NGPC box, but its not original retail. Basically just color and box are the only differences.

I actually get these systems from the same place EB got theirs, etc. The place was taking them out of their retail boxes and putting them into blister packs for the large businesses. BUT they put them back in the original retail box for me.

All systems are the same regardless of color.

All systems are region free and you can play Japanese games on them (in fact, I can get A TON more games that are not listed on my site, including the blister 4-pack of games.... I Will be getting a bunch more games in soon, but if you have titles you are looking for, please let me know)..... and some games even allow you to switch the language to English, so you can play Japanese games..... in English :)
BUT that is not support on all games.

Regardless, any NGPC game works with ANY NGPC system.

more questions? please ask.

Ahhhh that's so awesome! Now I really want one, more than I did before. *goes to look at bank account*

:lol

well.. I do take Money orders, paypal, and credit cards. If you want to send a western union wire transfer, that is fine as well.
I recommend postal money orders, or Western Union Money orders.

I have a Paypal account, so I would probably do that. I'm still thinking about it, though. I also really want a Saturn, so I'm kind of debating between the two, as I don't feel comfortable enough money wise to get both at the same time.

very understandable :)

you can email me: [email protected]
If you want a saturn, I have 1 on my store... and 1 unboxed in stock :)
but no biggy.. whatever you want to do.

alrighty back to the topic at hand.... who else owns a NGPC?

Neo-Geo Pocket owner here..........

And I really love it too! Great system, I suggest it to everyone who doesn't have one :D

I keep meaning to pick up an NGPC, but with my AES there just is not any money left over for other things. I just spent $180 dollars on Matrimelee. Great game though.

I will be an owner of a Neo Pocket System in a few weeks ;)
I don´t have time to enjoy with my consoles at the moment :-\

Every time I see the cancelled games for NGPocket...!!... Argh!!.
World Heroes pocket, Kof R-3... :mad:

If I am right... there was an Ikari Warriors or something like that in progress.... eh.. maybe it was just a rumor :)

Anyone else own a NGPC?

i have a NGPC ....games :
FF FC, MOTM, Puzzle Bobble, Crush Roller, CFC SNK ver. , Turf Masters, MS 1st and 2nd Mission , Baseball Stars, KOF R-2, Samsho!2, LB, Pacman

I just got me a new NGPC Slimline myself. Just thought I'd share ;)
ngpc1.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket Ocean Blue
Neo Geo Pocket Color Ocean Blue
Neo Geo Pocket Color slim solid silver
Cable Lynx

Biomotor Unitron
Bust a move mini
Cable Link
Card fighters clash snk us
Cotton
Dark arms
Denshe Da Go 2
Faselei
Fatal Fury
Kof Fighter R1
Kof Fighter R2 Loose
Metal slug 1
Metal slug 2 Loose
Neo Turf Master
Ogre Battle jap
Pacman
Puyo Puyo jap
Samourai Shodown 2
Shangai mini jap
SNK vs Capcom, Match of the Millenium
SNK vs Capcom, Match of the Millenium jap
Sonic loose
Super Real Mahjong Premium Collection jap

i play with
SNK vs Capcom for the fight
Faselei for the tactic RPG
Metal slug 2 for platform
Super real Mah jong
Puyo Puyo

eBay is the way to go... I bought a NGPC (stone blue) for $30 in 2001, and then proceded to buy a dozen of games for an average price of $7 each... the game for NGPC is SNK vs Capcom MotM... it's a lot better than many fighters I played when I had a SuperNES.... :lol :lol :lol