GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
aleeock157 said:
Man, when can people just take a compliment when they see one... I said cool cause now you have xbl.

why thank you :)

we should play halo or gears sometime

sry about the misunderstanding... :p :p :p

MegaDrive20XX said:
I can make on Xbox Live last night, got a new name

MegaDrive20XX

It looks like Mega has a new name, which is probably why his old GT is on the MIA list. :lol

I fixed the first page, btw. Added Hines and Mega to the list, and moved Strubes back to the active list since I see him all the time. :lol

hinesmdc2.png

my gamerscore is rising!

i'll post it again, i guess

iv been playing a lot of tony hawk, i maxed out all stats which includes grinding 140000 feet, manualing 140000 feet, and having 140000 seconds of air time, which i just let my guy go back and forth in a halfpipe for a day and half. at 70 gamer points, i think it was worth it.

hinesmdc2.png

dang! well i only have 5 games, and im trying to get all i can from them.

im working on gears on hardcore at the moment, but the final boss will be no easy task.

SpartanEvolved said:
I could help you out online with that if you want. GT-SpartanEvolved

i would really like that, but i dont have xbl gold, i only have silver ATM

but send me a friend request anyway?

SpartanEvolved said:
60 on Dead Rising and 500 on Madden. I am an Achievement, errr, lady of the night, so to speak.

Wait...you played Madden 07 to get the 500? Man, 08's right around the corner! :lol

I'll play you if you get it. :)

I may get 08. I haven't bought a football game is 5 or 6 years, and 08 looks good enough to warrant a purchase. NCAA 08 was pure crap though...

Status
Closed