GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
This will be my only one. I couldn't recover the last one for some odd reason.

Mine is CalmStateOfMind.

I play Halo2 semi-professionally. I travel with my team and what not and we are sponsored. Fell free to send me a fr. This is my newest membership. Just started yesterday. I can teach you a few "tricks of the trade". Lol.

And I have a 360.

Prodigy_Gamer said:
Mine is CalmStateOfMind.

I play Halo2 semi-professionally. I travel with my team and what not and we are sponsored. Fell free to send me a fr. This is my newest membership. Just started yesterday. I can teach you a few "tricks of the trade". Lol.

And I have a 360.

wow.

GamerTags:
SpartanEvolved - SpartanEvolved
Redwall Warrior - LinkTriforceGC
Spartikcus - Spartikcus
ColecoMission - Spartikcus
BBR XTREME - Kyokudo
Phoenix Chase - Mai Valentine
iceman288 - mastermario 
Recky - trkorecky
LT smah - FF7 master
BeastieBoy0369 - Lanceevox
AnarchistK - LightSwitchRaver
Bumbum1311 - Kirby's neighbor; plays as guest
Wes118 - aleeock157
Wes117 - Cousin of aleeock157
Shadow Dragon 0 - Silent Wolf
MechaGouki25 - Ghouls N Ghosts
frollikar - Kiss Me Im HxC Emo
Frowben - Frowben
Gravestrike - Dray
JumpedChief - Mark SMITH Rules
Strubes07 - Strubes
Vashizzle or PMS Vash - VashRecusant
idontknowwhat1 - knicksgames
AfroVirus - Death_By_Pumpkins
gauntletwarrior - neogeofl
Man in Armor- Man in Armor

I think we should do another headcount of sorts, because some of those people aren't around anymore, and I don't ever see them online.

I changed the list to Seen recently and MIA......if anyone sees any of these gamertags online at all or you know that youve been on recently, post and ill move your name......i actually noticed that a lot of them i forgot to re-add when i switched names, so ill have to do that and update a little myself.

I've seen Redwall Warrior online in Oblivion.

I just checked at Xbox.com, and he was online 23 hours ago. Add him to the list :p

Go ahead and take mine off there for now. I never go over my cousin's house and I'll be getting my own gamertag as soon as I can get up to the store to buy myself a router.

Status
Closed