GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed

I don't have gold now but do plan to upgrade eventually-- when I do, will mostly be looking for folks to play Saints Row 2 with.

Paka said:

I don't have gold now but do plan to upgrade eventually-- when I do, will mostly be looking for folks to play Saints Row 2 with.

A female Saints Row 2 fan? Nice!

Added you to the list.

aleeock157 said:
Change mine to DPhoenix2552, and if you add me send a message with it saying that you're from here.

Ok I fixed your info on the front page. ^_^

I recently got a Gold account.

My gamertag is DethMunkyOmega.

I've got Halo3, ODST, Gears of War 1 and 2, CoD4, Monday Night Combat, RDR, and some others.

I don't have any friends at the moment, so feel free to add me!

I am new to this forum the one i used to be on kinda fell apart. Im hoping to make this place my new home for gaming discussion

I have a xbox 360 and im getting the new reach 360 on the 14th
gamertag is : U BLink You Die
I will be buying a ps3 in the next month or so

Joy changed her GamerTag to Dire Foxicorn, so if you see that name on your list, that's who it is. She got tired of people thinking her GT had anything to do with Stephanie Meyer's books.

After some frustrating things with my japanese account, I finally was able to recover my English account. It's just GamingMaiden. How did I forget this account?! All well. :hh

Wow haven't been on here for a minute, anywho add me on xbox live I'm on there religouly now experiment909

GamingMaiden said:
After some frustrating things with my japanese account, I finally was able to recover my English account. It's just GamingMaiden. How did I forget this account?! All well. :hh

mastersystem said:
Wow haven't been on here for a minute, anywho add me on xbox live I'm on there religouly now experiment909

Woot! Both of You are now on my friends list. :)

Feel free to re-add me if you'd like. StrubesOhSix.

I'll have a 360 at the end of the week. Just couldn't pass up the deal. I'll be buying Halo Reach as well.

Proud owner of my first Xbox 360, feel free to add me, especially if you are into playing fighting games online and aren't a crybaby about losing. Gamertag is Ackula.

ackula.png

Status
Closed