GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
I don't have Xbox Live at home, but I go over my cousin's house on some weekends and I just got an account there. It's Wes118.

my gamertag is Frowben. but if ur gonna add me be patient i got my box taken way till sept. got caught drinking it was poor

Hey guys welcome to the boards. Lets keep the language down a bit. :-\

Frowben said:
my gamertag is Frowben. but if ur gonna add me be patient i got my box taken way till sept. got caught drinking it was poor
thats not cool.

You see.. there is a good case for listening to parents here. IF you listen, you don't lose your goods :) :lol

now... if I can just get my kids to listen at times.

BV :hat

Yeah, drinking when you are underage is WEAK! Same goes for smoking. I have no repsect at all for the stupid people who do that stuff.

SpartanEvolved said:
Yeah, drinking when you are underage is WEAK! Same goes for smoking. I have no repsect at all for the stupid people who do that stuff.

I agree.

Mai Valentine said:
I know that technically the XBOX Live topic is also for GamerTags, but I thought it might be a good idea to have a topic (maybe a sticky?) with JUST GamerTags, so that you don't have to read through all kinds of other stuff just to find them. So that's what this is.

Now that I have that out, here is the list I have compiled so far of Game Addict members and their GamerTags. If you are not listed but have a GamerTag, please feel free to add it. Or if I have made any typos or something, feel free to correct.

They are listed with GamerTag first, Game Addict name second.

GamerTags:
SpartanEvolved - SpartanEvolved
Redwall Warrior - LinkTriforceGC
Spartikcus - Spartikcus
ColecoMission - Spartikcus
BBR XTREME - Kyokudo
Phoenix Chase - Mai Valentine
PaternalOrin - mastermario **Recently changed from iceman287**
Recky - trkorecky
LT smah - FF7 master
BeastieBoy0369 - Lanceevox
AnarchistK - LightSwitchRaver
Bumbum1311 - Kirby's neighbor; plays as guest
Wes118 - Cousin of aleeock157

Just a quick note. MY account is Wes118, my cousin's is Wes117

mastermario is now iceman288.

GamerTags:
SpartanEvolved - SpartanEvolved
Redwall Warrior - LinkTriforceGC
Spartikcus, ColecoMission - Spartikcus
BBRXTREME - Kyokudo
Phoenix Chase - Mai Valentine
iceman288 - mastermario
Recky - trkorecky
LT smah - FF7 master
BeastieBoy0369 - Lanceevox
AnarchistK - LightSwitchRaver
Bumbum1311 - Kirby's neighbor; plays as guest
Wes118 - aleeock157
Wes117 - aleeock157's cousin
MechaGouki25 - Ghouls N Ghosts

mastermario said:
hey, welcome to the forums!  ill add you very soon :)

okay, if you add me on XBL and it says my list is full, just PM me here and tell me and I'll remove someone on my list that never gets on, cause there's a lot of em.

after I pay back a certain $100 loan, I'm going to get Live....my tag will either be Strubes or Strubes07

I'm hoping within a month...lol :lol

I've been getting alot of money lately tho....so maybe sooner. 8)

Status
Closed