Neo Geo CD New Neo CD Owner...

Joined Oct 2004
3 Posts | 0+
HI I am a new NEO CD OWNER! Ahhh God Bless Ebay. A mint Japanese Neo CD Top loader and 4 games. Kof94, Viewpoint, Fighters History & Samurai Spirits II!!!
OK this isn't my first Neo. I had an AES Cart system back in the day with about 11 carts. Being an aussie Neo AES owner was good while it lasted, but down here, a lot of the carts have dried up and now I'd rather chase the CDs.

I am going to collect some older titles for this system.
I am a big Magician Lord and Cyber Lip fan, and I cannot wait to get my hands on these for the Neo CD.

I do have a question for any fellow Aussie or 240Volt Neo CD gamers. I want to know what step down I should use! I want to buy one locally, and it has to be 100 percent non-harmful to my Japanese 110 transformer.
Any ideas/brands you might recommend? Has anyone found good models at Jaycar/Tandy/Dick Smiths? Its gotta be Neo Safe :)

OK finally just a quick word about this site. Great job. I am not sure who the owner is but good on ya mate! This site preserves one of the ultimate 16 bit systems imo, and it also contains a heck of a lot of good advice.

Greets to all the Neo gamers here.

Ozzer :woot

HEY!  welcome to the boards :D
we're glad to have you here!

Now, I am not sure on Step downs for Australia, but we had 1-2 other people here from Australia (at the old cart).  I'll see if I can get some information from them if they are still around :)

Further more... I am the owner / developer of the site :D  Nice to meet you!
BUT the real thanks goes out to those that help with the boards here..... and the people that post their knowledge as well.

We lost a lot of Neo CD members in the transition to the new cart, but we'll gain people back within time. The transition is new...... and unfortunately, once we get the dedicated server.... we'll have 1 more transition.
BUT THAT'LL be it :D I am tired of moving the sites around :lol

†B†V† :hat

Thanks for the warm welcome.

If you do change servers I am sure I will find my way :)
I do recall this forum having a lot more content when I was last reading it heavily. It would be good to have any old content you had back online :)

Ok cheers

Ozzer

Ozzer,

actually... the archives are here:
www.egameaddicts.com/forum

When we change servers, everything will be at www.egameaddiction.com (where everything originated). That way ALL information, forums, chat, info sites, aND the store willbe at 1 location.
Its just going to be easier for me to update everything that way.

neogeocd.net will still be that, just at the new location its: www.egameaddiction.com/neogeocd

neogeocd.com and neogeocd.net (etc) will point to: www.egameaddiction.com/neogeocd

This place will have a lot more information in the near future, it'll just take some time :)

Greetings again! and Enjoy!

†B†V† :hat

Welcome back to the world of neo geo. its a glorious world with lush tree's, electric blue skies, and crystal clear water.

Its also, a land of complete in your face, kick your butt across the screen, boobie bouncing, heavy machine gun shooting CARNAGE!

please use caution.

Welcome to the boards Ozzer!

And good to see you back as well Aphexacid.

I am going to collect some older titles for this system.
I am a big Magician Lord and Cyber Lip fan, and I cannot wait to get my hands on these for the Neo CD.

You'll find no better place to shop for them than at BlueVoodoo's store. He is a great and reliable source for obtaining Neo-Geo CD games.

I wish you luck in your hunt for all the games you want ;)

Dave's store is the best. I bought my Neogeo Home Cart System from Dave, and I absolutely love it. It came fully modded with all hookups and two controllers for $360 dollars.

I also got a mint condition copy of Samurai Spirits II.

Dave is not only a good seller, a great designer, but I also consider him a friend. He is just a great guy all around.

Anyways, enjoy your new system, and do not forget to pick up The Last Blade. Loads are a little bad, but you can save the ending and character storylines and view them anytime you wish! Plus, the game is worth the loads. The gameplay is absolutely incredible. Read my review if you get the chance.

If you need anything or any advice, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to answer any questions or point you to someone who can answer them.

To Game Addiction, to the Neogeo! and a bright future ahead of us.