San Fransisco Rush 2
Crusin' World
Top Gear Rally
Blast Corps
F-Zero X
Wave Race 64
Bust A Move 2

So suggest away.

Both Zeldas, Road Rash, Banjo Kazooie, Turok 1 and 2, Shadowman, Rayman, Donkey Kong, Excitebike 64, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Paper Mario, and Star Fox.

I see that you have Crusn' World there. You must get Crusn' Exotica! It is the best of the three on the N64, IMO.
Hydro Thunder
I second the motion of both Zeldas!
I also second the motion for StarFox 64 (my favorite N64 game)
Paper Mario is a must have as has been mentioned
Jet Force Gemini
Beetle Adventure Racing
Goemon's Great Adventure
WCW nWo Revenge
Ridge Racer 64 (I'm a fan of this series, so my opinion is slanted)

You have a very good start there on a good collection of titles. x2 has listed some must haves there.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. One I thought about today was Pilotwings, do you guys think that was any good?

I haven't played Pilotwings, but unless I'm mistaken it's a favorite of BV's, so it's probably pretty good.

My own personal recommendations - well those are mostly covered. The Zeldas are a good one.

It's kind of stupid but on the N64 I really loved Pokemon Snap. I felt like it was underrated. So I would at least check that one out.

Mai Valentine said:
I haven't played Pilotwings, but unless I'm mistaken it's a favorite of BV's, so it's probably pretty good.

My own personal recommendations - well those are mostly covered. The Zeldas are a good one.

It's kind of stupid but on the N64 I really loved Pokemon Snap. I felt like it was underrated. So I would at least check that one out.

That's not stupid! Pokemon Snap was amazing!

Another one that I am enjoying right now that I think was under rated is Dark Rift. If you can find it, like I did, for a few dollars: You might find it enjoyable. I keep having to tell myself that it is a cart and not a CD game. I have a thread on Dark Rift that really is a short review.
I think Disney's Tarzan, though youth orientated, is a great little platform romp. Also I liked Kirby's cart on the N64.
I think the list of games in this post is really some of my secret sins on the N64. Here is more,
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
Space Station Silicon Valley
Mischief Makers
1080 snowboarding
automobili Lamborghini
World Driver
Robotron 64
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Castlevania (Just don't expect the 2D games and you may find it very enjoyable)

WCW NWO world tour..

top gear rally (you get to paint your own cars...how awesome is that?!?!?!)

thats all i remember for now...

cruisin USA because you only have to use the brake twice in the game lol.

Nice! I always wanted to try Kirby64. I will have to hunt down a copy someday here.

Zelda: TooT is a must-have, IMO. Another good one is Road Rash 64-- can't be compared to modern racing games of course, but very fun and addictive (about the only game I could ever get the rest of my family to play too). One hidden gem IMO is Shadowgate 64... fun adventure game, though it suffered in comparison to the NES original because it took away a lot of the freedom of action and humor I think, but still an enjoyable game.

x2 said:
Both Zeldas, Road Rash, Banjo Kazooie, Turok 1 and 2, Shadowman, Rayman, Donkey Kong, Excitebike 64, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Paper Mario, and Star Fox.

wow that was like the perfect answer haha :p

Found Star Fox today at a small used book store. They wanted $30 for it.

Dart said:
Found Star Fox today at a small used book store. They wanted $30 for it.
WOW! I have spotted Star Fox 64 at an indoor flea market for $5 locally only recently.