Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Ninja Gaiden

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other. Read my comments

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Well, I mean gosh, as long as Halo is on the list, this shouldn't even be a topic. I voted for Ninja Gaiden.

~Jack

Yea, I voted for Ninja Gaiden as well. In reality though it would be a tie between Gaiden and Kotor. Halo is good an all, but it's not as original or unique as either of those 2, at least imo.

Hinesmdc said:
splinter cell chaos theory
I don't think that one really counts because its on all 3 major consoles. I was talking games exclusive to the Xbox and they could be on the P.C as well I guess (i.e. KotOR, Halo Halo 2). 8)

Halo 2 all the way. The single player kicks butt, the split-screen and co-op kick butt, and multi-player with your friends kicks butt. So Halo 2.

Either Stubbs The Zombie or Hunter: The Reckoning err probley Stubbs The Zombie.

The reason i picked Stubbs The Zombie is because it's the first zombie game i played where you could be the zombie and i just thort it was a enjoyable game =) short but enjoyable at the moment my uncles got it but does any one know if Stubbs the zombie is compatible to the 360?

Takumi said:
I would vote KOTOR, but its on PC and better on it. SOooooo...... i say Ninja Gaiden :)
Yeah, I know (well, its better after all the patches...) its better, but why does having a better PC version affect the Xbox version?