• Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Ninja Gaiden

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other. Read my comments

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Strubes said:
Halo 2. It revolutionized online gaming.

No, it did not.

The game you're speaking of was probably something like Unreal Tournament.

In the online rts genre, Total Annihilation.

Not Halo 2 in any aspect.

Halo 2 blew butt.

My vote goes to Ninja Gaiden. However, looking through my xbox drawer I think Jade Empire deserves a mention.

More fun than kotor and kotor2 and who doesn't like the (edit:) Jade golem?

No one.

AlphaOmegaX said:
More fun than kotor and kotor2 and who doesn't like the stone golem?
Its Jade Golem man, and they were really easy to beat, which points to a major problem in the game: You could basically beat the entire thing by using 2 buttons. That's what really brought it down: the combat...that and it was half Kotor's length.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Its Jade Golem man, and they were really easy to beat, which points to a major problem in the game: You could basically beat the entire thing by using 2 buttons. That's what really brought it down: the combat...that and it was half Kotor's length.
My mistake :)

I havent playin it since it came out. I liked the golem for it's pure...size...it was great

AlphaOmegaX said:
No, it did not.

Halo 2 blew butt.

My vote goes to Ninja Gaiden. However, looking through my xbox drawer I think Jade Empire deserves a mention.

More fun than kotor and kotor2 and who doesn't like the (edit:) Jade golem?

No one.

Then let me make myself clear. Halo 2 revolutionized online gaming for consoles.

AlphaOmegaX said:
No, it did not.

Halo 2 blew butt.

you've got some nerve, for being such a n00b

let me ask you, what was wrong with halo 2?

Strubes said:
Then let me make myself clear. Halo 2 revolutionized online gaming for consoles.
Yeah, that's obviously true, even if there were similar PC online games *cough*Unrealtournament*cough*

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Yeah, that's obviously true, even if there were similar PC online games *cough*Unrealtournament*cough*

dont even start

halo 2 single handedly made xbox live and online console gaming what they are today.

Ouch. Bashfest because I don't think halo 2 revolutionized online gaming.

For consoles I guess it did. But really, It's not that good of a game. I'd take a mouse and keyboard for an fps any day.

Hence, I don't think it can be called the greatest game on Xbox.

It could be called one of the most popular, biggest fan base type games.

I seriously doubt it can be called the greatest. Which this thread is about.

Doesn't great entail some actual aspects like good story (which halo 2 did not have), replay-ability (which it also did not have), and lastly, shouldn't the "best" Xbox game maybe have made you think of games differently? Re-inspire you to play? Gratify you when completed?

Ninja Gaiden falls into the first and last there. It made you think of what horrid kind of developers would make such a hard butt game. I know when you beat it you were like "OH GOD YES!"

Did anyone get those fuzzy feelings from Halo 2?

I made a just argument for it based on someone's exact words. Had the word console been included in "revolutionized online gaming" I wouldn't have said anything then proceeded to tell you all it's not the best xbox game by far.

Bash me more because you know I just made really good points.

If Bungie made a great game it was Halo. Not halo 2. Halo was a pretty good game albeit not really the replay type.

Ninja Gaiden was a god awesome game.

And Kotor was good (but did it hit pc first or last?)

Maybe the remake of Panzer Dragoon?

Who knows? Maybe it's just my own preference that Halo 2 is not the greatest game.

Oh wow, maybe that's why Halo 2 sucked? It wasn't fun. Multiplayer is only fun with lan parties. Which I've done a few of by the way. However, the game itself is a rushed piece of crap.

AlphaOmegaX is entitled to his opinion and there is no reason for you guys to call him n00b or an loser because his opinion is different than yours.

we didnt flame him at all. im sorry but i didnt. he came in here saying halo 2 is crap or whatever, and i set him straight.

if he doesnt like it, he doesnt have to call it crap

so yell at him

and not me for once

Boom$ickle said:
Rushed? RUSHED!? It was delayed like six times genius! :lol
Seeing as how this is the only post worth responding to, Bungie was not happy with the final version of the game. They had a deadline to meet so the game could come out on it's scheduled release (after being delayed) because, there was not enough time to add all of the aspects into the game that they wanted. Do a little more research into a game everyone so highly thinks of and you'll realize it's not what it was supposed to be. It could have been greater.

Thanks Mai :) btw.

AlphaOmegaX said:
Halo 2 blew butt.

AlphaOmegaX said:
Ouch. Bashfest because I don't think halo 2 revolutionized online gaming.

@ Hines, it's called an opinion. He thinks Halo 2 is crap. You don't. Like I said, that's no reason to call him a n00b, and he clearly felt that you were bashing him, even if you didn't think you were.

And for what it's worth I thought his reasons for not liking Halo 2 were well reasoned.

I personsally think (and as everyone knows)Halo 2 is the best game that was created by an angel..........sigh.... :lol