Mafia

H

Hirkala

I don't know if anyone has played this before, but it's a great game as long as people are interested and active.

Alright, so, this game will be played by 11 people. 7 will be the good guys, 3 will be bad and there will be 1 independent player.

Goodies - The 7 goodies will each be given their roles and have an action each night or day. They will only know who they are. They must fulfill their win conditions to win the game. Generally, the WinCon is to kill all of the baddies.

Baddies - The 3 baddies will each be given their roles and have an individual action each night along with a group kill. They choose one person to kill each night and unless the person is saved, they will die. The baddies are the only group allowed to talk to each other behind the scenes. Their WinCon is generally to be in the majority.

Indy - The independent player will have his own unique role and his own unique WinCon.

Days and Nights in game are different than real days and nights. Each Cycle has a Night Phase and a Day Phase. Each Phase is 24 hours long. During the Night Phase, players send in their actions. Then, when the night has ended, I will post a summary of the actions, usually in story form. Then, the Day Phase occurs. The Day Phase involves a lynch vote. All of the players will be placed on a roster and votes will take place. At the end of the Day Phase, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Throughout the game, players must attempt to determine who is bad and who is good. The baddies have an advantage as they know who each other are and are allowed to talk and plan. The goodies must determine who the baddies are based on the posts. Also, during the lynch, players may vote for anyone they like and change their votes as many times as they'd like to force a player into defending themselves. This is used to make the baddies make mistakes and figure out who they are.

That's the basic idea of the game. If anyone has any questions, ask and I will respond as soon as I can!
I hope we can get enough that are interested in playing! If you are just copy the roster below, adding your name to the list.

Host: Hirkala