Dam censorship on aes

Joined Feb 2009
9 Posts | 0+
I know you can have an aes modded to prevent censorship on games.
I also realise its pretty stupid that as someone who has poored a crap load of money into aes card i should have already done this. But i have not
i have samurai showdown 4 and ive got a cheat code to put the gore back on.
My question is this are there any other games that have code to put the gore back in?
Ive got metal slug 3
and last blade 2
Just curious do codes for these games exsist if so does anyone know them.

ps i own last blade one and for some reason all the blood and gore is still there.

I will have to look up a few codes. I know Samurai Shodown has one... but I can't remember offhand if the code was for the Neo Geo CD version... or if the code worked for both.

I do have a few blood codes though.

If I am correct... if you play Samurai shodown in the Japanese language, you will see blood. Go to the options menu and select "Japanese" for the language.

Does anyone else have codes for this? or any thoughts?

†B†V† :hat

what kind of codes are they? like button combination inputs? if so, that's pretty neat but i've never heard of it before. where can you find these codes?

Grandmaster said:
what kind of codes are they? like button combination inputs? if so, that's pretty neat but i've never heard of it before. where can you find these codes?
they were button combos while going into and out of the options menus... BUT... I found these MANY years ago... at least 7. I do not believe the sites are still up and running :lol

That's why I have to look for them still :)

†B†V† :hat