Neo Geo CD reviews in our store (please help if you can)

Status
Closed
Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
I would like to ask for some help from you all (if you have time)...... my new store is located at:
click here for Game Addiction's New Store

Could you all help write some reviews (don't have to be long.. but make them decent if you want to do this :lol) in my shop?
I would greatly appreciate it.

To do this, you will have to set up an account......  thats the only thing.  If you do not want our newsletter... then please make sure you select no for that option.

Anyway....... if anyone could help, I would appreciate it.... especially for Neo Geo CD games.

†B†V† :hat

I updated the link to the store.

If you have a chance, please write a review at the store for the Neo Geo CD items.... so other people can browse through the reviews...etc and see what other people think of the Neo Geo CD games.

Thanks a lot! :)
Bv :hat

thanks qube :)

I appreciate the submission :)

I will have it added within a few days, ok?

Thanks again :)
BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
thanks qube :)

I appreciate the submission :)

I will have it added within a few days, ok?

Thanks again :)

Whenever you have the time BV. Just glad to help out.  :) When I get that BBS2 from you I'll review that as well. I'm going to hunt down a BTG/NTM sometime in the near future as well, so expect that a bit down the road.

Anyways, good luck with everything here at the site, looks good!

Q-

fyi... I may have a NTM very soon :)

I'm hunting that Baseball Stars 2... I used to have a ton of them :( Went like crazy though.

Bluevoodu said:
fyi... I may have a NTM very soon :)

I'm hunting that Baseball Stars 2... I used to have a ton of them :(  Went like crazy though.

If you can come across both of them together that would be great! JLMK what happens ;)

Q-

will do Qube :)

I am working on your reviews today / tomorrow.. I'll have them uploaded.

If you have more to upload in the future... just let me know :)

Bv :hat

Status
Closed