YO! How is everyone Doing?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Post it up! How is everyone doing?? how has life been?

I've been promoted again at work... (a couple months ago)... so moving on up I guess. Life is still pretty busy for me.

I'll give you 2 guesses... mine has been busy. :lol However, I am loooking to do some end of the year changes to the site this year again. I'm glad to see people are still using the site, even though it's a bit slow. I am working with the host to reduce the hosting plan to make it nicer on my wallet. We'll see where this ends up. I plan on keeping the site around for awhile. I'm just out of ideas on where to take the site and how to keep people here. It seems like the new members leave, but we have some good long time members still.

WE NEED To get more EGA members to play games together. If you have ideas for this, post them up. But I think it would be cool if we started the multiplayer gaming meetings again.

Post what's up! Let me know what you think... it would be great to hear from you all again.

†B†V† :hat

;D
Glad to see you drop by. Great to hear about your promotion. That means things are going well. I have also went through a promotion recently.
About getting people around here to play games together, sounds interesting. I am about to get a 3DS XL this next week. Not sure what can be played together on that system yet.
I really don't have any ideas about the site. :-\ Not sure what people are looking for.

My life is amazing, every day, 24/7.

Glad to hear about the promotions, Bluevoodu and Retro! Also good to hear you're doing well, stealth. ;)

Multiplayer gaming meetups, hmm. I'm up for Killing Floor, TF2, etc. I can't join in on TF2 on Friday or Saturday nights because me and my community have game nights then. Any other time is fine by me. I have a lot of free time.

As for the site? One idea I have is to turn the main site into a gaming blog/news site? I mean, it would bring more people to the site. I could write news posts, and I imagine some other members here would want to as well. Just an idea. :)

We did back in the day.

It's a great idea, tough to get people to commit to it though. It turns out to be a lot more work than most people realize.

I used to have a few longer articles up on the site, but they are no longer there. Sad face. :lol

stealth toilet said:
We did back in the day.

It's a great idea, tough to get people to commit to it though. It turns out to be a lot more work than most people realize.

I used to have a few longer articles up on the site, but they are no longer there. Sad face. :lol
I'm trying to upgrade more parts of the site... they should be back up there. Parts have been broken since we moved to the new server... but I'll have more time this Christmas.

@icyguy It is a pain to keep those parts running. It takes time from those writing... and then it's hard to keep people going once they start. Once I have that part upgraded again, I woudl be more than happy to have you write :)

the site section was: www.egameaddiction.com/gameaddicts

†B†V† :hat

Yes, I would love to play some games with you guys. Life is busy right now. Really busy. But I still play games and would love to talk to you guys again.

BV, I saw you sign onto DayZ the other day. You play that often? I'd love to play with you sometime. If not that game, something else.