Anime Recommendations

I like Bleach but it can be boring at times. Unlike Fairy tail the filler arcs in Bleach are what kill it for me they are pretty darn boring.

Currently I am readying Reborn, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One piece, and Soul Eater

Gelfwings said:
What is soul eater? That sounds cool. I think I will skip Bleach then.

It is a good anime/manga to watch it is very wacky and strange XD. one look at the opening should tell you so though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMK_xzkYM8s

Gelfwings said:
What is soul eater? That sounds cool. I think I will skip Bleach then.

If you're watching episodes online, it's not that bad. The Bleach anime is actually done in Japan, so at least if you do start watching it, you know you can catch up.

Mai Valentine said:
If you're watching episodes online, it's not that bad. The Bleach anime is actually done in Japan, so at least if you do start watching it, you know you can catch up.

Ya, I watch all my anime online. We don't even ever use our tv to view tv stations. lol. I dunno if I will watch it er not. Currently I have just been watching One Piece and Fairy Tail recently. But it is always nice to know u can catch up if u get behind on something :)

Ohhh I have two good recommendations.

Durarara!
This one is a pretty interesting action-ish type anime with a lot of interesting plot twists. The voice acting is great whether you watch in Japanese with English subtitles or if you watch it dubbed. The anime is 26 episodes I think, so it's a time investment, but I thought it was worth it.

My second recommendation:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
It's a magical girls anime, but very dark in a lot of ways. The music is amazing. This anime is only 12 episodes but wow they packed a lot of awesome in it. There are also plot twists. :D

I watched both of them on Crunchyroll, but I think you can also watch Durarara on Netflix.

This may not be everyones cup of tea (and honestly normally it wouldn't be mine either) but the relatively new short series Kill Me Baby was really good. Despite the name no one actually dies and it's all just a lot of silly fun. Normally I'm not a fan of animes like that, but this one was pretty addicting. If you have a little time check out episode one here

Let me know what you think!

I was feeling really ill today so I watched Black Blood brothers. Was an awesome anime, but apparently only has twelve episodes. I watched all of em, and I really wish there was more. It was really well done, and I thought they gave the vampires unique different abilities.

Well I watched magi labyrinth of magic and it was really good as was sword art online Currently watching fairy tail as it is released and latest episodes of dragon ball as they are released. Started watching a certain magical index lately and utawarerumono.

RWBY has been pretty cool. The art style is a change of pace from my normal Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, deathnote, blah blah blah usual animes. I used to always find a good one streaming on Netflix but the current offerings are getting sparse. I think if my cable bill goes up any higher I'll nix cable and pay for hulu and crunchyroll and have a ton of animes to stream. I'd really like to remember where I was in fairy tail so I could start it up again, that one is amazing. It almost eclipsed Naruto for me, and that's like finding a SCI FI better than Star Wars....

I started watching The Asterisk War on Crunchyroll and in no time was caught up. It's quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

The Devil is a Part Timer is sorta entertaining. The devil, trapped in a human body, must take a part-time job at a burger place to get by in the human world. Hilarity ensues!

I like the Devil is a part timer quite a bit.

Since Naruto has ended I've started watching the Boruto spin-off. Its much lighter but interesting. It really ties in to Naruto and a lot of the old favorites are there. there's been 6 episodes so far and there's been no notion of antagonist yet though...

Samurai Champloo is still my go-to favorite.

If you enjoyed Devil is a Part Timer, Gargantia and the Verdent Planet is worth seeing as well!

yeah, watched all that one too. very nice

Netflix anime wasn't / isn't cycling fast enough so I bought a crunchy roll subscription. lots of crap to sort through

I have picked up some individual movies recently. I was watching them on youtube and decided to hunt them down and purchase.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Yobi The Five Tailed Fox

My next purchase will be, Children Who Chase Lost Voices Journey to Agartha.

retro junkie said:
I have picked up some individual movies recently. I was watching them on youtube and decided to hunt them down and purchase.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Yobi The Five Tailed Fox

My next purchase will be, Children Who Chase Lost Voices Journey to Agartha.
If you haven't seen them yet, I really recommend Wolf Children, Summer Wars, and The Boy and The Beast :p

Grindspine said:
Samurai Champloo is still my go-to favorite.

If you enjoyed Devil is a Part Timer, Gargantia and the Verdent Planet is worth seeing as well!

I just watched through the series of Gargantia again. It is short, but very good!