Angry Birds

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
I don't actually have an iPhone but I am curious about this game. Does anyone have it, and if so, what about it makes it so popular?

I play it on Google chrome... because it's free XD
It's nothing great. Fun time consumer, but I dont spend loads of time on it.

It's hard to say. There is a bit of strategy to it but like ThravRande has mentioned, it's available for free on the internet. It's not exactly an original concept. You might want to try that first before you plunk down money on it.

It's a time killer for me. I played for a while but way too casual for me since it feels repetitive to me. Just shoot the birds and hope they can break the pig barriers.

It's nice when you have 5-10 minutes to kill here and there. That's really the only time I play it. You have to pay for it? I got it for free along with Rio and Seasons on my Droid X.

They released it on Windows Phone finally, so I did pick it up. It's one of those easy to learn, hard to master type things. So far I am enjoying it.

I hear so many people talking about this game... and playing it. I need to find the youtube link... there is a metal guitarist that figured out Nyan Cat AANNDD Angry Birds theme songs on Guitar :lol
†B†V† :hat

This game just arouses in me frantic nostalgia. I spent all my childhood on the tablet and this game. Was obsessed

Now he has matured and almost nothing has changed. Except one!

Now Angri Birds is not in the game, but in 1xBet App, with which it is very cool and convenient to bet on sports (and not only)