Neo Geo Pocket Faselei?

Joined May 2005
309 Posts | 0+
any neo geo fans know anything about this game and if so please tell because i might buy this game but i want to know what its about

it's a tactical RPG with mecha, a very good game, by the US or Euro version for have the dialogues in English, and apreciate the story (you can play with the japanes version but it's not the same pleasure)

kuk said:
it's a tactical RPG with mecha, a very good game, by the US or Euro version for have the dialogues in English, and apreciate the story (you can play with the japanes version but it's not the same pleasure)
maybe I am wrong... but doesn't the Jpn version play in English when the system is set to English?

†B†V† :hat

no
some game like Faselei (and cotton, evolution etc.) have no double language

Hm. Then I guess I should buy the English version. I found the Jpn one for cheap. Now, is it hard to understand the game when it's in Japanese?? I haven't played it yet...

http://www.egameaddiction.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=193

There is the US one. It is only available cart only like that. It was never released in a full box with manual.
The Japanese (and I think there is a UK) versions were released in a full box... but no the US.

Bv :hat

I'm thinking now that I should have gotten the English version. It would have been easier to buy it rather than having to learn Japanese just to play a game!!

Dart said:
I'm thinking now that I should have gotten the English version. It would have been easier to buy it rather than having to learn Japanese just to play a game!!
:lol :lol

might have been a good idea :)

After the move, I'm going to pick up the English version. The Japanese one has just enough English to kind of get the idea. But that's it. All the details are in Japanese.

Okay I have played the game for like 20 minutes today and had to quit because I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. After the first few minutes the English is all gone. BV, wanna trade?? :lol

:lol I would... BUT.. unless you have more to trade in, I doubt it definitely won't be to your favor :)

I'm not worried about that. Mainly because I have zero chance in getting rid of it, and you would be able to turn it faster. So even though I'd have no monitary benefits, I do have the benefit of seeing it go bye-bye. :lol

Dart said:
I'm not worried about that. Mainly because I have zero chance in getting rid of it, and you would be able to turn it faster. So even though I'd have no monitary benefits, I do have the benefit of seeing it go bye-bye.  :lol
sure thing :) contact me via email... and I'll tell you how to ship it for around $1, and see what I can do for you, cool? :)

I suggest learning Japanese. I mean if you want to play and enjoy video games properly you must learn these two languages, Japanese and English.

I think sticking with one language (native) and to refuse to learn others is uneducated and ignorant behavior.

Maybe the years I spend in collage of law had it effect on me but I no longer avoid or not confidence in learning something new. Everything can be learned and it is easy, fun and highly rewarding. At lest that what I keep telling my self. Sometimes making up lies and believe in it is essential for a better and healthier life.