Neo Geo CD translation of Bootleg article

Status
Closed

kuk

Joined Mar 2005
125 Posts | 0+
France
So it's not a literal transalation but i follow your argumentation

Dernièrement je me disais que quelques-uns de mes jeux Neo Geo CD avaient l’air unique. On m’avait dit que c’était quelques versions particulières, ou même des prototypes. En effet ils sont assez singuliers: différentes couleurs d’impression ou mauvaise calligraphie des textes sur le cd, la qualité des manuels étant lui aussi de mauvaise qualité etc. mais les CD avaient l’holographe NGCD-###. Je pensais donc a une première impression ou à des prototypes. En fait nous avons trouvé que se sont des copies venant probablement de Taiwan ou de Chine, et qui sont vendu autour de 4 dollars.

Comment peut on les reconnaîtes ?

En premier lieu le packaging est différent. Les jaquettes sont souvent de mauvaises qualités aussi bien les textes que les images, les couleurs utilisées sont souvent différentes de la charte graphique SNK, le manuel est terne, notamment le logo argenté snk qui est d’habitude particulièrement brillant. Le papier utilisé est lui aussi de très mauvaise qualité, et donne un aspect sale à l’ensemble.

Effectivement ces jeux ONT l’holographe NGCD-###, et une combinaison de lettre et de chiffre sur le disque. LA différence est que ces copies n’ont pas le code bar holographique au centre du CD. Les copies ont tendance a avoir une simple barre holographique tel qu’ont peut le voir sur l’image 2 du Power Spike 2. C’est probablement le moyen le plus sur pour détecter facilement une copie

Cliquer sur les images des jeux pour les affichés:

thanks for the translation!

Should I just link this to the article? OR should I make this as a webpage?

†B†V† :hat

i can make a web page with the adresse of you page for the pictures

since the bootleg FAQ is the sites, and I wrote it.. I would really like it to be stationed here.... as I am still updating it. In fact, I have a lot more to add soon.

I am not trying to be difficult or whatever... I'd just like the FAQ (no matter which language) to remain here. :)

BV :hat

sure am :)

I am working on it.  I start school in 1 week.. and this is one of my tasks I am doing before school.

Can you translate 1 thing for me?
"All Images are at the end of the text"

That way...
I will put all the images at the end.

I am working on updating the US version.... once I do that, can you submit the French update?

Thank you for your help and time :)

All Images are at the end of the text: Toutes les images sont a la fin du texte

I can submit the French update when you will finish the Us version

Hey kuk... I have this started.... I just wanted to ask you.... Could you make the French version look exactly the same as the English version I have there?
IE exactly the same as I have the English version layed out?

The reason I ask is because I do not speak a word of French, so I do not know what goes where.

This page has been started and will be finished pretty soon :)

Afterwards, I will post up the link... AND then I will update the US version.... so if you would like to update the French version after that... thats cool :)

It 's the same, when i said it' s not litteral translation it's because some time i don't use the word equivalence because the sentence will be "not french"...

But it's exactly the same sense

dont' worry for that

hey Kuk... just to let you know.... I am almost done with this.

I'd say Mon-wed and I'll be done.

I hope by next weekend to have the updates done to the original as well. When I do... I'll let you know so you can update the translation :)

Hey... I appreciate your help in the translation!

Bv :hat

basically I am at the university finishing up.... I am at school full time taking 4 classes....
I only have 1 semester left after this semester.

I am going to school for business management.... that is my major :)

it is added, just not live yet. I am working out the pics at the end.

I am almost done with finals (next week) and I'll have it up.

In fact, I'll try by the end of this weekend.

It has been a horrible semester and left me with little to no time to get anything done.

Bv :hat

kuk said:
this Week end in what century :p :lol:D ?

:lol
don't be a turd :lol

I am working to get this done. ALSO, what did you think about this idea: http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=2499.0

It would be the same system as:
www.egameaddiction.com/gameaddicts
but run at www.neogeocd.net

†B†V† :hat

Status
Closed