Favorite Arcade Game?

I used to love playing the Time Crisis games.

Off Road was DEFINITELY a cool arcade game.

Anyone ever play Double Dragon in the Arcade? pretty nice :D

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I used to love playing the Time Crisis games.

Off Road was DEFINITELY a cool arcade game.

Anyone ever play Double Dragon in the Arcade?  pretty nice :D

BV :hat
the first two are great but ive never even seen the last one

I didn't see the last one either... I am wondering how good it is...

Didn't seem like it stayed in the arcades very long. We have a decent arcade here... and they never got the new one in.

Bv :hat

What is/was your favorite arcade and what was it like?

I merged the topics since there already is one.

Favorite arcade, eh?? I have a few. Area 51 was cool when it came out. But my biggest favorite was Super Offroad. I used to play this one near the house I grew up in and managed to get to 16th place overall. Number two would be 1942.

Oh man....so many quarters....so many years...

Mortal Kombat 2
Primal Rage
Alien 3 (the one with the big gun, with a trigger to shoot the generades)
Samurai Shodown
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter
Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact Giant Attack
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
Gauntlet IV
Galaga
House of the Dead 1 and 2
CarnEvil
TMNT the Arcade game
Simpsons the Arcade Game
Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting

I know but i meant the actual arcade not a game.  you know the PLACE where theres a bunch of arcade games inside.

oh well   :-\

Oh okay. I thought it was arcade game too. Well the best place I have been to is Castles & Coasters in the Phoenix area. The arcade room is two stories tall, and seems to have about a thousand games. The company I work for buys out the park for one day for a company picnic. So the employees and families spend the day being gluttons with all the free food and drinks, play miniature golf, try to sink the bumper boats and smash around in the go-karts. hey, rubbin' is racin'!! And of course, spend most of the afternoon playing the arcade games like a bunch of 12 year olds.

my favorite arcade games are alien vs predator,x men,and x men vs street fighter....and of course samurai shodown.

My all time favorite arcade game has to be R-Type 2. I can play that game all day long. I especially like level two where the water fall is and the end boss it great!

GAMEFAN

The original Ms. PacMan is teh BEST Arcade game ever....closely followed by DDR and the original mortal kombat. I use to spend lots of money on those games...than I got bored with them...I'd love to play them again right now though...good times.

I'd say my favorite arcade game that was never ported to a home system was WWF Wrestlefest.