Sega 32X spider man web of fire

Joined Oct 2005
1K Posts | 1+
Washington
i found this game at a flea market for 2.50 and after looking it up on the internet it seems it is the rarest 32x game.does anyone else own this game?

Yes it is, congrats on the $80 to $100 cart.

It was the LAST 32X Game ever released and in such limited quanities (rumored to be under a 1000)

Its certainly the rarest US release I'd say, but it does crop up from time to time.

Romance the 3 Kingdoms (jp) is very rare, as are Euro Darxide, Primal Rage and T-Mek (only 2 known copies at present)

wheelaa said:
Its certainly the rarest US release I'd say, but it does crop up from time to time.

Romance the 3 Kingdoms (jp) is very rare, as are Euro Darxide, Primal Rage and T-Mek (only 2 known copies at present)

Funny you mention that, I obtained the Genesis verison of Romance the 3 Kingdoms for $1 last weekend. (which this was ported to the 32X of course)

I never cared much for the series, kind of confuses me.

Primal Rage on 32X I had, it was actually one of the best ports (Especially compared to the SNES and Genesis by far) It comes close to the Saturn and PSX verison in detail, except with no loading time. The sound effects were dead on imho

Darxide I have heard of this exclusive PAL release, worth a pretty penny now

Ghouls N Ghosts said:
Primal Rage on 32X I had, it was actually one of the best ports (Especially compared to the SNES and Genesis by far) It comes close to the Saturn and PSX verison in detail, except with no loading time. The sound effects were dead on imho

Darxide I have heard of this exclusive PAL release, worth a pretty penny now

I'll have to check out PR then. Always wrote it off as a poor game.

Darxide is certainly the priciest these days..anything up to $1500 recently. Euro Primal Rage (5 or 6 known copies) and Euro T-Mek (2 known copies) are much rarer but available in other regions. And Darxide is a pretty fine game too.

Oh ya last year I saw an auction for Primal Rage 32X PAL over at DP.com, it went for $750 straight up

Ghouls N Ghosts said:
Oh ya last year I saw an auction for Primal Rage 32X PAL over at DP.com, it went for $750 straight up
I got my copy for about £250 so $425 or so. My Pal T-Mek was even less:) (the seller lived round the corner so was up for a swift deal)

swift as in, you knocked him out and took it right? cuz that's how swift my arm is, as soon as I hear good news like that ;)

Bluevoodu said:
I understand the game is rare, but how well does it play?

BV :hat

It plays like Separation Anxiety from SNES/Genesis I'd say. It was suppose to be a sequel to Maximum Carnage, but the idea was changed during the final stages of production.