Sega Dreamcast liek net browser?

Joined Nov 2006
5 Posts | 0+
d-town, oklahoma
corect me if im liek rong but wasnt teh dreamcast liek teh only consol wit an net browser?

liek what teh heck? liek, that's totally awsome! like, i totally remember!

Strubes said:
liek what teh heck? liek, that's totally awsome! like, i totally remember!
:lol Your wrong for that! :lol

g121lvl_d0ct0r3r said:
corect me if im liek rong but wasnt teh dreamcast liek teh only consol wit an net browser?
I think Dreamcast was the only successful console to be played online. It did have a network browser but I think you have to use a CD or something to use the browser, I forgot what the browser was called. I think the service was called "SegaNET" something like that. Btw, is that the way how you really type? 'Cause I laughed the entire time reading your post. :lol

Now these days I've seen alot of people making their own DC games, well modifying older games. I can't really describe it but check out this site to see what I'm talking about. http://www.dcevolution.net/

g121lvl_d0ct0r3r said:

liek omgeebas!! taht ish sew kewl!

:lol soorry I had to do that :lol

liek da dweamcast 1 wuz rlly slow n stuph and u had to uz at&t or sumfin and it wuz not dat gr8 lolz.

Learn to, liek, hit the spell check button.

Just for fun, all of your grammer mistakes are highlighted in red. And I made a picture for you.

puppy2.jpg

This happened 10 different times to compensate for your post.

I hope you're happy...jerk.

Anyway,

List of consoles with browsers:

PSP
PS3
PS2 (HDD)
[Sony loves to exploit that multi-function thing]
Wii
DS

Xbox, 360, and I believe Gamecube could all be modded with browsers.