Last Movie(s) you've watched?

Status
Closed
I watched the oiginal Knight Rider movie, a bunch of episodes of Naruto and a few of Darker then Black

Tucker and Dale rocks!

I saw the Lincoln Lawyer (Pleasantly surprised by it, better than what I expected) and Batman: Year One (Batman's voice was a bit off but Bryan Cranston as Jim Gordon is genius.) :D

I watched Winter's Bone about a week ago. That's the last movie I've watched.

It was great and I want to watch it again, just because it was so good. :)

The Seekers - interesting....kinda made me think of spiderwick CHronicles and Narnia type feel to it

Avengers. The Hulk and Iron Man were funnier in this movie. Loki was not quite as cool tho. Thor was still cool. Liked movie except it was so long

It started off a bit slow, I think they spent a little too much time developing characters and giving noobs some background. I took my daughter and sister with me and even after all the build up they still couldn't figure out what dr. banner did until after they saw him go hulk.

targetrasp said:
It started off a bit slow, I think they spent a little too much time developing characters and giving noobs some background. I took my daughter and sister with me and even after all the build up they still couldn't figure out what dr. banner did until after they saw him go hulk.

Lol. Well, I guess if u did not see the other movies and don't know much about super heroes it could be kinda confusing. My husband mentioned that at the movie too...that they took a long time reintroducing everyone. Guess they had to do that for newcomers but I saw all the other movies. I still feel like Loki was way cooler in the Thor movie tho...he had the more torn/confused type evil feel to him, and in this one it just felt like they needed a bad guy for the movie. I did think this Dr. Banner did a better job then some others have. The movie was actually pretty cool. They had a good number of funny quotes and situations in it.

I agree, Loki was pretty blah. There was enough action and cool crap going on where you really didn't mind such a marginal bad guy. I'm a bit biased though, I never cared much for the Thor aspect of the marvel universe.

Well, they did have to reintroduce since it's highly possible not everyone saw every single Marvel movie, but at the same time, you pretty much had to have some Marvel knowledge to get this movie. Although they did do some reintroduction, they couldn't possibly tell every single backstory explaining why they are how they are. Since the Hulk is mostly muscle, I can see why Whedon neglected to tell his.

It's not exactly the most noob friendly like Transformers or individual Marvel movies. But it was still an awesome movie that definitely caters heavily to the fans of Marvel. Probably the best Marvel movie in my opinion.

Loki got the job done and the actor did a more than adequate job, since the movie is based on the Avengers overcoming their personal matters to become a team. It wasn't really about Loki.

Josh Whedon definitely knows how to make a comic book movie.

Status
Closed