GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
Dr_Ackula said:
Proud owner of my first Xbox 360, feel free to add me, especially if you are into playing fighting games online and aren't a crybaby about losing. Gamertag is Ackula.

Someone throwing down the Gauntlet?

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Someone throwing down the Gauntlet?

Haha, not really, no. I've just had several bad experiences in the past few weeks where gamers will either send me messages full of obscenities, or invite me to an Xbox party just to cuss me out for beating them. I can't stand a sore loser or bad sportsmanship. I'm not that great though, just average at most fighters, and slightly above average on a few...maybe?

I'll play you on Soul Caliber 4. It's the only fighter I have at the moment.

And I'd forgotten about this thread, but since I do have a proper LIVE account.

Find me on Helskyth (which is my Steam as well as Xbox)

Dr_Ackula said:
Haha, not really, no. I've just had several bad experiences in the past few weeks where gamers will either send me messages full of obscenities, or invite me to an Xbox party just to cuss me out for beating them. I can't stand a sore loser or bad sportsmanship. I'm not that great though, just average at most fighters, and slightly above average on a few...maybe?

I fully understand. People have no class online.

Ok so it has been a while since we've updated the list. If you aren't up there or your GamerTag changed, please post!

While I'm on the topic, my GamerTag is now Sword0fStorms. I did update that when I made the change but I didn't announce it so just in case anyone missed it.

Status
Closed