GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
Hey guys, I jus went out n got Xbox Live today. :D

When I get home and hook it up, I'll put my gamertag on here. ::D

it will help you improve your offense and racist banter, jk
the multiplayer for Halo 2 is one of the coolest experiences ever

if i get one it will most likely be death_By_Pumpkins or Dr. Death_By_Pumpkins...which is better? The guys on Counter Strike: Source found Dr_D_B_P their fav....but what do they know :lol jk jk

:hat I stole it! lol

Master Mario and I were tearing it up last night. I'm already a rank 22 in Team Slayer. :D

SpartanEvolved said:
Yeah, drinking when you are underage is WEAK! Same goes for smoking. I have no repsect at all for the stupid people who do that stuff.
actually... it gets pretty boring when you are of age as well :lol

†B†V† :hat

ok.. what you all need to do is LEAVE this topic for GamerTags only.

Make an Xbox Online talk thread... so this thread doesn't get bogged down, cool? I know... I made my post above... :-\ didn't realize were I was (went to more recent post).

†B†V† :hat

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post it, so I'll post it here. My GT's are Vashizzle and PMS Vash. I play on PMS way more than Vashizzle, so that's the better one if you want to get ahold of me.​

You've posted on the right topic. :lol

Glad to see another member, hope you stick around for a while. :)

AfroVirus.....cause some moron took deathbypumpkins!!!!

my cuz ( who owns at halo 2) is syclonar

My GamerTag is still Phoenix Chase. Unfortunately, I am not online as much as I would like to be, and most of the time when I am online, I'm downloading stuff on the XBL Marketplace. So don't be insulted if I don't reply or join you right away. :)

Status
Closed