Full Spectrum Warrior

Joined Jun 2004
5K Posts | 0+
North America
Does anyone else completely soil themselves when they see this game? Man, I'm a fan of tactical shooters, especially when they're 3rd-person, and this game is exactly what I've been waiting for since I played Rainbow Six on the 64. I would be willing to buy an Xbox for thise game alone.

I heard it sucked...something something about how you don't actually control anybody. Still, it's on my try before I buy list.

Hey,
Well you heard wrong bud, this game does definitly NOT suck. This is the actual "sim" the army uses to train soldiers {although there version has crap graphics}. Its not a long game by any means but it is a great game that will probably just be looked at as just another squad based shooter, sadly.

Hey,
I am almost positive it has downloadable content, but maybe not...I'll ask

I salivate uncontrollably everytime I see a comercial for this game. This is the type of game I dream of playing with a big screen TV and a kickin surround sound system. Someday when I'm rich...

I looked at it at EB today, it looked pretty good. But, online is limited to 2 player co-op. Major thumbs down in my book.