Best Xbox game (to date)

I would have to say that Crimson Skies is probably my favorite Xbox game. Of course, that's probably just because I like the genre of flying more than FPS's, but I still have way more fun playing CS with my friends than Halo.

I think i would have to say halo.......

as far as online goes, i kinda seem to like counterstrike a lot

I've never played counterstrike. I can't make a judgement for online games, considering there's numerous categories I could go into: teamplay, RPG, sports, etc.

Hey,
Oh man its a tight choice between Crimson skies and Halo, although chronicles of riddick is darn good too. I hate to be like every one else but I probably have to go with halo, simply for the challenge it gave me on legendary.

You know what? I found Halo to be a pretty addictive game. Invite a friend over to your house sometime, start playing co-op, and you'll want to just keep right on playing level after level. And, if neither of you are hardcore good at Halo, and you selected Legendary, you can look at the clock and realize you've wasted hours upon hours on just a few levels (yeah, I suck).

In my opinion the best Xbox game to date is Star Wars KOTOR

Its by far the best RPG in many many years, its very deep, long as heck and the story changes almost everytime I have beaten it using different methods. The game is just huge, and very deep with many party customization options. The D&D rule set is used to its maximum efficency in this game as well, making for a very sweet battle system. The alignment system where you gain either light or dark side points to shift your character towards good or evil is just brilliant as well.

SpartanEvolved said:
KOTOR is a good game, but has low replay value IMO

I have beaten the game 6 times now, and each time I have seen things I missed the other times through, side quests, character interactions, and items. So I think it has a very high replay value, I'm the type of person that when I beat a game I'm done with it for a good long time, however I have took the time to replay KOTOR 6 times which averages out to around 180 -200 hours of gameplay..I'd say thats alot or replay :lol

Dr_Ackula said:
SpartanEvolved said:
KOTOR is a good game, but has low replay value IMO

I have beaten the game 6 times now, and each time I have seen things I missed the other times through, side quests, character interactions, and items. So I think it has a very high replay value, I'm the type of person that when I beat a game I'm done with it for a good long time, however I have took the time to replay KOTOR 6 times which averages out to around 180 -200 hours of gameplay..I'd say thats alot or replay :lol

Yeah, but multiplayer games almost always have more replay value than singleplayer games. (Don't get me wrong, I own and love KOTOR)

What spartan said is true. Would you rather keep doing the same thing over and over again, or go against friends/rivals where it's different every time?